Why are racists flocking to join the Republican Party?

Page 12 of 13 [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:02 pm

EzraS wrote:
I meant that I knew you wrote what you wrote hoping someone you consider to be a trump supporter would say "I'm offended!"

That isn't what you stated man, you said you knew what was going on all along - that means the paraphrasing.

The distinction is also really clear - can see it when it's at whites, but anywhere else it's a blindspot.

You and John will go on continuing to scream, yell, and carry on about that. But, I'll just let these pages speak for themselves.

Kraichgauer leaving this one for you if you want to continue with the two avid Trump defenders who somehow still adamantly claim that they don't support him. But, I'm out - I see it as a "lost cause" - and will just let the pages speak for themselves for anyone else who takes a gander at them. Overall, picture is really clear - at least to me - mad when it's against whites/christians/right-wing, but blind when it is anybody else.

Last edited by Spooky_Mulder on 29 Sep 2018, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:08 pm

If Trump's actual quotes were racist you would have just used them and put in whites and Christians in place.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:10 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
If Trump's actual quotes were racist you would have just used them and put in whites and Christians in place.

That would have made it obvious, but okay here's a non-racist quote to end on and then others can see the reactions over the past couple pages for themselves:

Quote:
"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy white Christian population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good."

Nothing inflammatory about whites nor Christians in that. :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:13 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I knew what he was up to all along.

Kraichgauer for more information here - I PMed Ezra after his first reply, so yeah he knew all along so much so his first reply was being offended by obvious paraphrasing of Trump's most infamous quotes, and my guess also is that he told

As much as you wanted to offend me, I just found it lame and a stupid thing to do, in that it was inappropriate content according to wp rules. And also that it was stupid of you to state that you were trying to "bait" ie troll people with it, which is also against the rules. Not that I'm bothered by you breaking rules, I just like pointing it out.

I've been doing this daily for over 5 years. do you seriously think you came up with a routine I haven't seen before?

Last edited by EzraS on 29 Sep 2018, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:14 pm

EzraS wrote:
As much as you wanted to offend me.

Actually you weren't on my mind at all. :lol:

-----

To fill others in - over the past couple of pages we've seen two posters get furious over paraphrased Trump quotes that were reversed to see how people would respond if the gist of the quotes were turned and they were about white christians rather than minorities.

The findings were that a couple of posters who usually don't take offense, did.

I'll leave the findings for you and let you make your own informed decisions from your observations from there.

Out.

Last edited by Spooky_Mulder on 29 Sep 2018, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:19 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Actually you weren't on my mind at all.

You've erroneously stated more than once that I was offended. although I supposed I should have written that you really really want me to be offended, since you kept insisting i was.

You do realize don't you that you've created yet another trainwreck that backfired on you again.

Last edited by EzraS on 29 Sep 2018, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:21 pm

EzraS wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You've erroneously stated more than once that I was offended. although I supposed I should have written that you really really want me to be offended, since you kept insisting i was.

EzraS wrote:
If someone posted Black people are .............. is it really worth all the risk?

And don’t get me started on Muslims. The last time I saw a group of them they ................. What kind of people are we dealing with here?

You would be likely be outraged and that person would likely get banned.

As said, you weren't on my mind at all. When I saw you took offense (or whatever you want to describe your above reaction as) I even PMed you and told you that it was reverse psychology 101 to try to see how John would react. If I wanted to offend you - I never would've PMed you to try to ensure that you didn't get roped in.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:29 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:

EzraS wrote:
If someone posted Black people are .............. is it really worth all the risk?

And don’t get me started on Muslims. The last time I saw a group of them they ................. What kind of people are we dealing with here?

You would be likely be outraged and that person would likely get banned.

So you're interpreting me saying that you would likely be outraged, as me saying I was offended. srsly?

I'm beginning to wonder Spooky if a lot of what you post is just to "bait" me and others.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:32 pm

EzraS wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder Spooky if a lot of what you post, is just to "bait" me and others.

I'm beginning to wonder why you think you're always on your mind. It's kinda freaking me out. Since you think that is the case though, from hereon out whenever I see a post from you or a comment I won't reply. That should help both of us - starting now.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:41 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder Spooky if a lot of what you post, is just to "bait" me and others.

I'm beginning to wonder why you think you're always on your mind. It's kinda freaking me out.

That's an old routine too. Androbot1 used it frequently.

Quote:
Since you think that is the case though, from hereon out whenever I see a post from you or a comment I won't reply. That should help both of us - starting now.

Like your umpteen final replies?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 5:52 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I knew what he was up to all along.

Kraichgauer for more information here - I PMed Ezra after his first reply, so yeah he knew all along so much so his first reply was being offended by obvious paraphrasing of Trump's most infamous quotes, and my guess also is that he told John since he noticeably went from calling for banning to continually asking for Trump's quote when I kept stressing I was referring to my own.

Mandela Effect? :lol: I think that's the best defense I've ever heard.

It wasn't "paraphrasing". You made up
your own quotes to troll people. I never called for banning. I like how you take everything out of context and make stuff up and get outraged over it.

he has shown quite a penchant for making things up, twisting things around, "paraphrasing" people and then stating these things as though they were facts. And then of course the person he pulls it on has to keep defending themselves by pointing out they never said that or thought that or felt that way etc. But what can you expect from someone who says that he baits others.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 6:50 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
He's talking about a country not a race.

Trump was confused about who was celebrating on 9/11. It wasn't Arabs. I've never denied he hates radical Muslims.

Such a mass celebration of 9/11 never, ever happened in America. So Trump is full of feces.

I'm afraid it did. There were witnesses seeing the men celebrating as the first plane hit the tower. Flicking lighters like they were at a rock concert. There's an FBI report on it.

The incident that Trump alleges happened in New Jersey was a product of Trump's fevered imaginings.
As three thousand people were murdered that day, of course the FBI took a report. But that hardly means it actually happened. And if you're standing by Trump with this one, then you're saying that those lighter holding men were Arabs.

Where did I stand by Trump. I said they weren't Arabs. There's an FBI report because they were in custody for months. They were pulled over in a van with traces of explosives. Don't try to deflect.

The incident that you were referring to - the one you use to say were Mossad agents, and how Israel was supposed to have been behind 9/11 - is not the same incident which Trump claimed he saw thousands of Muslim Americans cheering Bin Laden's war crime.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 10:54 am

Ezra- yep

Bill-

"The incident that you were referring to - the one you use to say were Mossad agents"

I'm not allowed to talk about it anymore. Even though the evidence is clear it is out of bounds to mention. They were arrested though and kept in custody for months. There was an anonymous call made saying that they'd witnessed Palestinian bomb makers. There was the pre packaged tape of Palestinians 'celebrating 9/11' and one of the men in the van, packed with explosives, pulled over on the George Washington Bridge said when first pulled over "we're not your problem we are Israelis. Your problems are our problems. Palestinians are your problem". Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what they were planning.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 1:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Ezra- yep

Bill-

"The incident that you were referring to - the one you use to say were Mossad agents"

I'm not allowed to talk about it anymore. Even though the evidence is clear it is out of bounds to mention. They were arrested though and kept in custody for months. There was an anonymous call made saying that they'd witnessed Palestinian bomb makers. There was the pre packaged tape of Palestinians 'celebrating 9/11' and one of the men in the van, packed with explosives, pulled over on the George Washington Bridge said when first pulled over "we're not your problem we are Israelis. Your problems are our problems. Palestinians are your problem". Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what they were planning.

Even if they were Mossad doesn't mean that they were involved with 9/11. If they celebrated the attack, maybe it was more along the lines of Churchill saying he'd finally get a good night's sleep since the Japanese had attacked Pearl Harbor. That is, in both cases there was the assumption that the United States would side with Israel against Islamic terrorists, just as Churchill knew the US would enter the war on Britain's side.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 11:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Ezra- yep

Bill-

Even if they were Mossad doesn't mean that they were involved with 9/11. If they celebrated the attack, maybe it was more along the lines of Churchill saying he'd finally get a good night's sleep since the Japanese had attacked Pearl Harbor. That is, in both cases there was the assumption that the United States would side with Israel against Islamic terrorists, just as Churchill knew the US would enter the war on Britain's side.

A brief look at history:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSPP-CzNl0

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 11:20 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Ezra- yep

Bill-

A brief look at history:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSPP-CzNl0

I recall that fondly on Robot Chicken. :lol: