Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Strangelittlegirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Sep 2018, 7:36 am

I suppose I could have posted this in any of the boards, but I'm curious to see how other LGBTQ aspies feel about this one. Since being on the spectrum makes us see the world and other people differently, what is hot to you? Physically, mentally, etc.

For instance - on the physical tip, I'm a butt girl and I like long legs and expressive faces (because I don't think mine is very expressive at all), BUT if she can sit me down and tell me the sociological and psychological merits of the Saw Series, I'll follow her around like a puppy.

What's hot for you guys?

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 5:43 pm

I like roleplay, cosplay, crossdressing men who can pass and chokers.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 10:54 am

I like big burly muscular men with dark hair or shaved heads and big chins (sometimes a little scruffy facial hair helps). If I was to ever date that's the type of men I would go for. My racial preference is Latinos, Arabs, and white men with a dark complexion (like Italians for example). I'm not racist but to be honest I don't find black men or Asian men that attractive and I don't normally go for white men with blonde or red hair.

I also have a number of "fetishes". I like men who smoke on long cigars because to me that shows that they have money and status (since cigars are expensive) and it makes them look so manly and powerful when they light them up and puff on them. I also like seeing them in black leather jackets with a "bad boy look" while wearing ski masks. Seeing a man tied up with tape or cloth over his mouth to keep him from talking is also a turn on for me (bondage lol), and I have a thing about watching big burly guys on TV fight each other violently with punches, stabbings, shootings, and blowing each other up. That's why I can't watch action movies because I get easily aroused lol. :oops: I guess straight guys like to see women catfight for the same reason.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 12:33 pm

long legs, always.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 7:05 pm

The penis. I like it. ALOT. I have LOTS of dick photos that I've found and downloaded (and I like to show off mine as well). I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm aroused just thinking about this.

Aniihya wrote:
cosplay, crossdressing men who can pass

It's nice to see someone that likes these things.

I myself am not the masculine sort. According to many, I look quite feminine. Even if I dont have clothes on. Which is fine by me, really... I have "gender issues" anyway... but most people seem to really like the masculine sort instead.

And I LOVE doing cosplay. Usually do feminine characters. But really I like seeing cosplay in general... no specifics. Conventions are such a fun time, and I think cosplay in general is a great way to express yourself. Again though, plenty of people just dont like that. So many think it's totally weird or stupid. Which sucks. "Normal" society is just so boring to me... but that's a topic for another day.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 8:05 pm

Well I forgot to mention I also have a thing for a man's buttocks. I could care less about the size of his dick as long as he has a firm round butt.

I also like older men between 25 and 55. I don't go for the prepubescent pretty boys in their teens and early 20's like so many other people do. I prefer men who look like actual men. :mrgreen:

Max1951
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2018, 12:31 pm

Strangelittlegirl wrote:
I suppose I could have posted this in any of the boards, but I'm curious to see how other LGBTQ aspies feel about this one. Since being on the spectrum makes us see the world and other people differently, what is hot to you? Physically, mentally, etc.

For instance - on the physical tip, I'm a butt girl and I like long legs and expressive faces (because I don't think mine is very expressive at all), BUT if she can sit me down and tell me the sociological and psychological merits of the Saw Series, I'll follow her around like a puppy.

What's hot for you guys?

I find long legs, and small nipples attractive. What I like depends on what I am looking for. I like pretty boys in age range from 18 to 40 for fun and games. But if I'm looking for a serious relationship, what a person looks like is not really much of a factor. Are they fun to be with, accepting, open, frank, and sincere? Those are the qualities which I look for in a prospective relationship.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 12:50 pm

What I find ironic about myself is that I'm sexually attracted to guys who act like macho jerks and yet I can't stand those kind of people in real life.

If I were to be in a serious relationship with a man I would want him to be a nice guy who cares about people's feelings. Not just my feelings but the feelings of others.

Seldovia
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Sep 2018, 1:58 pm

A guy whos bigger than me and can dominate me. Also furries :o