Overly feminine aspie women from the German speaking world

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Myrtonos
Raven
Raven

29 Sep 2018, 1:30 am

Guten tag alles!

It was established some time ago that women that feminine can also be on the spectrum. But I have been looking for examples in Germany or Austria, would any of them be willing to start making videos, preferably in German with subtitles.

Myrtonos
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2018, 6:20 am

[can't delete this post]

Last edited by Myrtonos on 31 Oct 2018, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 6:38 am

Many Aspie women are very feminine :heart:

Myrtonos
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2018, 6:47 am

I thought most weren't.

Arevelion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Oct 2018, 6:57 am

Not sure how you would measure femininity to check if most aspie women lean masculine, though I consider my wife, who has AS, to be extremely feminine.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 7:00 am

Some are, some aren't. (I'm not.) I have no idea of the percentages.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 8:55 am

I'm very feminine-and full German on my mother's side.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 9:35 am

Myrtonos wrote:
... would any of them be willing to start making videos, preferably in German with subtitles.
So ... you want "feminine" women who have autism to make videos of themselves and send them to you, eh?

For what purpose?

:? Very suspicious ...

Myrtonos
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2018, 11:58 am

Arevelion wrote:
Not sure how you would measure femininity to check if most aspie women lean masculine, though I consider my wife, who has AS, to be extremely feminine.

It is often said most women on the spectrum, or at least most of the ones diagnosed, lean towards tomboyishness.

Fnord wrote:
So ... you want "feminine" women who have autism to make videos of themselves and send them to you, eh?

Another very feminine women on that spectrum already makes videos. She is indeed obsessed with being feminine and cares about her image and does her hair and makeup very precisely, and is that feminine in every sense. But she is from an English speaking country.
I wonder if there are similar examples in Germany and/or Austria and if any would like to start making similar videos but in German (with subtitles).

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 4:17 pm

Myrtonos wrote:
Arevelion wrote:

It is often said most women on the spectrum, or at least most of the ones diagnosed, lean towards tomboyishness.

Fnord wrote:

Another very feminine women on that spectrum already makes videos. She is indeed obsessed with being feminine and cares about her image and does her hair and makeup very precisely, and is that feminine in every sense. But she is from an English speaking country.
I wonder if there are similar examples in Germany and/or Austria and if any would like to start making similar videos but in German (with subtitles).

What kind of videos?

You mean like U Tube Vlogs?

There are a number of young lady aspies who talk about aspergers itself on UTube. Is that what you're talking about?

Myrtonos
Raven
Raven

01 Nov 2018, 3:35 am

Yes, other female aspies do make videos about it, and some of those are tomboys. And so far, I have only found one example from the German-speaking world.

More details will follow in a private message, or if you know my email address, email me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2018, 11:42 pm

You'd be very disappointed watching a video of me. I'm of British, German and French decent and I'm anything but feminine. I identify as Male because I'm Trans. That's why my profile says that I'm male and I wish to be addressed as male.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 4:25 am

Fnord wrote:
Myrtonos wrote:
... would any of them be willing to start making videos, preferably in German with subtitles.

For what purpose?

:? Very suspicious ...

That is the right qustion I think.

If you search youtube for it there are some videos. This girl (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqASnghM2Gg) for instance is quite girly even with her lack of emotional skills. She is quite intelligent too. I was really suprised that a girl of her age even knows the people that she talks about and of her way of thinking about them.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 4:32 am

Well...there's Trixie, who does the "Never Trust the Rabbit" show on U Tube.

She's girly, cute, and German. Though she mostly does her show in English. She doesn't talk about aspergers, nor does she claim to be an aspie, but some folks on WP say that she "seems aspie". But I think that Germans in general come as as looking aspie. Lol!

So maybe you can get your fix (of whatever it is that you need to shoot up- I am still not sure what exactly it is that you're craving) from watching her. :lol:

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 7:54 am

naturalplastic wrote:
But I think that Germans in general come as as looking aspie. Lol!

Hey - don't be that offensive towards aspies and Germans!
At least nobody looks like me here beside of me ... :twisted:
But even the other aspies that I know are quite different in their own special way.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 9:08 am

People say Germans are very fact-oriented. This is true of me. The other side of my ancestry is Italian, a culture said to be more fun loving. This also applies to me. I am very fact and detail-oriented, yet I can also have fun.