Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

How Should I Vote on Ballot Question 3?
YES - supports upholding Senate Bill 2407, a bill to prohibit discrimination based on gender identity in public places—such as hotels, restaurants, and stores. 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
NO - opposes SB 2407 and repeals the law designed to prohibit discrimination based on gender identity in public places—such as hotels, restaurants, and stores. 58%  58%  [ 7 ]
NOT SURE 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 12

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2018, 11:55 am

So you mean bearded forty year old men have a legal right to use the same toilets as young girls if they simply believe they're women? The world really is insane, if that's the case.

I think I should claim to "self-identify" as Napoleon; if I believe something is true, it must be, right?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2018, 11:57 am

Prometheus18 wrote:
So you mean bearded forty year old men have a legal right to use the same toilets as young girls if they simply believe they're women?

That is correct.

There Are Four Lights!

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2018, 11:58 am

Prometheus18 wrote:
So you mean bearded forty year old men have a legal right to use the same toilets as young girls if they simply believe they're women? The world really is insane, if that's the case.

I think I should claim to "self-identify" as Napoleon; if I believe something is true, it must be, right?

Honestly, who cares.
Bathrooms exist to use the restroom. In most homes bathrooms are for both genders. It really doesn't matter.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Nov 2018, 12:51 pm

Well done Massachusetts! Another territory standing up for freedom and human rights :)