Trump in tax fraud of half a billion dollars

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 11:28 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Oh what a surprise, I would have never thought Trump of all people was capable of such a scam.....
He's not but his dad was.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 12:20 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
At the very least, this rings the death knell for Trump's bullsh*t about being a self made billionaire. Of course, you can't tell the Trump fan club that their Dear Leader is a liar who owes his whole professional existence to the silver spoon up his a$$.

I tell them that and they just say, 'der derk errr jerrrbs he ger errr jerrbs berk bla bla'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 1:32 am

Yep most people value having a job over most everything else. And in addition to that a thriving job market tha allows them to be selective, rather than having to settle for the only job thay can get their hands on.

As long as someone is making jobs readily abundantly available, they're not going to care how he became rich, or that he's orange, or that he has small hands, or what he tweets etc.

Last edited by EzraS on 10 Oct 2018, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 1:41 am

LOCK HIM UP...

oh wait that is only the response for hillary using an inappropriate email, but trump gets to commit many more instances of fraud and people still want him for their president.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 1:47 am

Most people aren't going to want someone who's boosting the economy and the job market to be locked up.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 1:50 am

EzraS wrote:
Most people aren't going to want someone who's boosting the economy and the job market to be locked up.

Because I guess most people are fine with a disgusting pig. And our economy is behind, fossil fuels are kind of yesterday and that is Trumps big financial plan....ha ha, disgusting. Oh what a temporary boost of economy, what the f**k is that going to do? Compared to the bigger issues.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 2:05 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Because I guess most people are fine with a disgusting pig. And our economy is behind, fossil fuels are kind of yesterday and that is Trumps big financial plan....ha ha, disgusting. Oh what a temporary boost of economy, what the f**k is that going to do? Compared to the bigger issues.

My guess is most peoples biggest issue is the current job market. Immediate personal survival is a primary primal instinct.