Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Oct 2018, 11:27 am

I've been called that before when I talked about liking girls who were underage. It was NEVER a sexual thing. I feel immature for my own age & related better to people younger than me. It's also common where I come from for guys my age & older to be with younger women. I was also called pedophile cuz my 2nd girlfriend was 19 & I was 28. I met her & this forum & we had things in common like autism.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 11:38 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Usually for pedophile it's guys who hang around children a lot and act creepy or unusually fond of kids.

Of course, people seem to use the word very broadly for any guy who looks or acts creepy. And women can be pedophiles too, but other people seem to be in total denial of this unless the woman is old or ugly. Talk about stupid. :x

Yea! How about these gorgeous, blonde, school teachers having sexual relationships with 14 year old boys? It got to a point to where this stand-up comedian said, "Where the hell were these woman when I was in high school!".

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 11:46 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
you got called a pedophile, didn't you.

Yes, and I can promise you I am not a pedophile. I have no desire to have sex with children. But a couple of people have accused me before with absolutely no proof other than the fact that I "seem weird". Do you really think it is fair to do that to people just for that reason?

I know where you coming from! I used to work in a hoagie shop when I was in college studying to be an RN. The owner's 12 year old son decided to chat with me. I patiently listened and gave him attention that I guessed he wanted. His father accused me of being a pedophile. I spoke to this kid solely because he was the owner's son. If it were a different kid, I would have said, "Sorry, but I have tables to clean and work to do. Have a nice day. The last person in the world I felt like conversing with was a little boy." I chose to work there in the first place to meet the college guys. I quit the job after that day. To this day, I'd like to punch the owner in the face. Today, I see through this - the owner had an agenda for me - a sexual one. That's what that comment was all about. Creeps are very slick. 8O He said that to me because it was he who wanted a piece of my young ass - that dirty old bastard!! I was 18.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 11:55 am

nick007 wrote:
I've been called that before when I talked about liking girls who were underage. It was NEVER a sexual thing. I feel immature for my own age & related better to people younger than me. It's also common where I come from for guys my age & older to be with younger women. I was also called pedophile cuz my 2nd girlfriend was 19 & I was 28. I met her & this forum & we had things in common like autism.

Watch what you say. People who are really pedophilic will set you up after they've done the dirty deed to a kid. Kids can be persuaded easily especially if they're traumatized. You'll go to jail for what someone else did. Keep your mouth shut about things that are like land mines. Watch the news often and keep up on things. Your comments may be innocent but the world won't think that...especially a jury. We aspies get into trouble all the time because we feel we have to have something to say. Stick to topics that don't cross boundaries. Watch your alcohol intake.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 12:54 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
you got called a pedophile, didn't you.

Yes, and I can promise you I am not a pedophile. I have no desire to have sex with children. But a couple of people have accused me before with absolutely no proof other than the fact that I "seem weird". Do you really think it is fair to do that to people just for that reason?

I know where you coming from! I used to work in a hoagie shop when I was in college studying to be an RN. The owner's 12 year old son decided to chat with me. I patiently listened and gave him attention that I guessed he wanted. His father accused me of being a pedophile. I spoke to this kid solely because he was the owner's son. If it were a different kid, I would have said, "Sorry, but I have tables to clean and work to do. Have a nice day. The last person in the world I felt like conversing with was a little boy." I chose to work there in the first place to meet the college guys. I quit the job after that day. To this day, I'd like to punch the owner in the face. Today, I see through this - the owner had an agenda for me - a sexual one. That's what that comment was all about. Creeps are very slick. 8O He said that to me because it was he who wanted a piece of my young ass - that dirty old bastard!! I was 18.

I was accused by a neighbor of ours whose daughter was a friend of my little sister (this was when I was about 15 and my sister was about 8 ) She told people around the neighborhood that she thought I was a pedophile simply because of the fact that whenever she and her daughter came over to our house I always stayed in my bedroom because I was antisocial (I have Aspergers so duhhhh). She thought that made me "weird" and that I was trying to hide something about myself.

So yeah apparently even ignoring children can get you labeled as a pedophile. Seriously I ****ing hate people like her. :roll:

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 1:34 pm

My friends at the bar also label me as gay as well being a pedophile

Recently someone told me I was like a piece of the furniture at the bar I attend

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 6:32 pm

That's probably a signal for you to stop going to bars.......

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 9:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
My friends at the bar also label me as gay as well being a pedophile

Recently someone told me I was like a piece of the furniture at the bar I attend

I'd hardly call them friends. Go to a different bar or just stop going to bars. It's better to go to sports bars with a group of relatives or friends or a fancy wine bar :) . Watch your alcohol intake!! It's not the best thing for your body.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 10:15 pm

I don't drink but I wanna go to a piano bar and sing "Sing us a song you're the piano man!" :lol:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 3:23 am

Jamesy wrote:
What type of guys get slurs like pedophile etc......

priests, scout leaders, male elementary school teachers etc.
in australia, no one accuses anyone of being a pedophile because it is the most serious sleight that is possible.

for example, i used to go to pubs, and i had a female friend who had a 7 year old who took a liking to me.
she used to climb all over me and tie my necktie behind my back (i never took any notice of her much) in a knot and pulled it tight so i had no chance of undoing it. i had to cut it off.

she thought it was funny and i did not.
she also tied my hair in knots and i had major trouble undoing them.
we played "boxes" which is a game where you mark dots in a grid on a piece of paper, and we take turns in joining them to make boxes. and put our initial in the boxes we made.
other times, while i was talking to her mother the little girl was climbing all over me sabotaging me, and when i finally realized what she did, she laughed at me fervently.

she was just like a little monkey or a marmoset climbing on me so i did not mind, until it was time to go, and then she laughed her head off (figuratively) when i realized the stuff she did to me.

i was not angry. i just said "you will not outwit me next time!!"

she loved me in a way because she had lots of fun with me.
i have never been called a pedophile.

maybe in the USA, i would have been suspected and investigated. i am glad i do not live there.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Oct 2018, 4:13 am

b9 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

priests
This reminds me of a South Park ep I recently saw. All the adults were going to church only so they could make jokes about priest molesting boys.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 6:16 am

b9 wrote:
maybe in the USA, i would have been suspected and investigated. i am glad i do not live there.

Yeah it really does feel that way in the U.S. and it is like a real witch hunt. I've heard of male teachers who have had their careers ruined because of students who accused them of being pedophiles because they were mad at the teacher for giving them an F and then they laugh and joke about it with their friends.

Also if you are a grown man who has never been in a relationship (like me) people look at you suspiciously. Kind of like how during the Salem Witch Trials any woman who lived alone and was a spinster was looked at suspiciously and thought to be a witch.

And don't even get me started on the whole "gay agenda" thing. That is about as absurd as it gets. :roll:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:00 am

nick007 wrote:
b9 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

priests
This reminds me of a South Park ep I recently saw. All the adults were going to church only so they could make jokes about priest molesting boys.

if they think it is funny then that is a problem as well.

joke:
Q: how do you get a nun pregnant?
A: dress her up as an altar boy.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:26 am

b9 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
b9 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

priests

if they think it is funny then that is a problem as well.

joke:
Q: how do you get a nun pregnant?
A: dress her up as an altar boy.

Yeah that reminds me of those prison jokes about "dropping the soap" in the shower.

It's really disgusting when people make jokes about things like that. :roll:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:35 am

no need to be so dour.
it seems you are defensive to a degree that is inordinate.
i agree that despoiling a child is an unconscionable offense, but if you are not in the league of people that could be suspected, then why are you so defensive ?

do you have some sort of chip on your shoulder?

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 9:44 am

b9 wrote:
no need to be so dour.
it seems you are defensive to a degree that is inordinate.
i agree that despoiling a child is an unconscionable offense, but if you are not in the league of people that could be suspected, then why are you so defensive ?

do you have some sort of chip on your shoulder?

Maybe the fact that I was accused of being one when I clearly am not has made me very bitter?

You obviously don't understand what kind of damage that can do to a man's life just for being accused when there is no actual proof.

Like I said before it really is like a witchhunt in this country.

And I'm not defending pedophilia. In my opinion any man (or woman) who actually molests a child deserves to be locked away forever. But I also don't think it is fair to ruin a person's life just because of a false accusation.

I'm damn lucky that my life was not ruined by somebody accusing me just because I'm gay and I like to hide in my room all the time because of my Aspergers.

Seriously people suck.