Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Unwanted1forever
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Oct 2018, 1:33 pm

I have noticed that when i post on here i tend to be very rude and mean and for that i do apologize i think its time i introduced myself
My name is josh i grew up in Detroit Michigan in a very rough and dangerous part of the city so i had to grow up mean anyway im getting off topic here i really dont like being mean and angry im still learning how to control my emotions they out of control at times and i really really really do not like drama and i apologize if thats what my posts have been about i was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when i was 18 and i am now 31 and i have always been forced to suffer alone with no friends or family to help me understand why I am the way I am ive always though that if i stay angry and push people away then I would be okay i mean people dont like me so why have people around me anyways im rambling again im sorry my hobbies include music video games and firearms i live in Indiana and there are no support groups here at all i love animals classic cars im horrible with names i love my coffee as well my favorite color is black and im no good at talking to women as my self esteem is non existent all i really would like is to make friends and maybe many many years down the line find a relationship with a girl who likes what i like if not thats fine i hope all of you accept my apology and have a wonderful day

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 11:51 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:19 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D