what happens if Kavanagh gets into supreme court?

Page 6 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 2:03 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
That is the problem I think this 'trailer trash' would be questioning why they work so long and can only manage to afford a sh***y trailer in a trailer park. But no they just want to suck Trumps cock no questions asked, that is what I don't get. I mean as far as current investigations show he has been colluding with Vladimir Putin. And I have to be called un-american because I am disgusted by that. What happened to america where something like colluding with Putin would not be OK.

I'm just referring to the polar extreme stereotypes. Either they're all the 1% elite or they're all redneck trailer trash hillbillies. Never just ordinary people. Did I miss where a shred of evidence of collusion has been presented?

Ok, whatever just keep on supporting trash trump that's fine and there are plenty of shreds of evidence. Hence Trump being investigated of collisions with Russia, have you like not been following the news lately. I figured everyone knew about this...And sure ordinary people can be swayed to make the wrong decision.

Like I say they should change this site to rightwingers + sympathizers and everyone else is trash. I mean what am I being a mean left-winger, well maybe I want this site to make right wingers feel how I felt posting here the last couple years just constantly being insulted and even threatened with comments like. 'you left wingers will die in the civil war you're all so afraid of guns' I mean I thought this was a support site for autistic people. Not a place to threaten people who you disagree with, with being shot in some civil war that might happen.

Yeah I've been following the news, That's why I know there's not a shred of evidence. The investigation has turned up a bunch of stuff and people have been charged, but none of it has to do with collusion between trump and putin. That's just a simple fact. Most of the people who run this site and most of the people who post here and in ppr seem to be liberals. Both sides have claimed they could outgun the other side.

That is blatantly not a fact, and quit obsessing over guns...its bad for you.

The lefties would not talk about starting a civil war revolt revolution if they didn't think they could win it.

btw it would be nice if you could converse with someone without going after them on a personal level. You talk about autistic support yet you keep doing that.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 2:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
good bye to working class healthcare, abortions for lower-class women, LGBT protections from religious bigots, the remainder of the voting rights act and 1964 civil rights act for starters.

:roll: :roll:

Yep and they going bring back slavery too, resurrect Nazi germany and bring the devil from hell to rule over all the earth.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 2:38 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
That is the problem I think this 'trailer trash' would be questioning why they work so long and can only manage to afford a sh***y trailer in a trailer park. But no they just want to suck Trumps cock no questions asked, that is what I don't get. I mean as far as current investigations show he has been colluding with Vladimir Putin. And I have to be called un-american because I am disgusted by that. What happened to america where something like colluding with Putin would not be OK.

I'm just referring to the polar extreme stereotypes. Either they're all the 1% elite or they're all redneck trailer trash hillbillies. Never just ordinary people. Did I miss where a shred of evidence of collusion has been presented?

Ok, whatever just keep on supporting trash trump that's fine and there are plenty of shreds of evidence. Hence Trump being investigated of collisions with Russia, have you like not been following the news lately. I figured everyone knew about this...And sure ordinary people can be swayed to make the wrong decision.

Like I say they should change this site to rightwingers + sympathizers and everyone else is trash. I mean what am I being a mean left-winger, well maybe I want this site to make right wingers feel how I felt posting here the last couple years just constantly being insulted and even threatened with comments like. 'you left wingers will die in the civil war you're all so afraid of guns' I mean I thought this was a support site for autistic people. Not a place to threaten people who you disagree with, with being shot in some civil war that might happen.

Yeah I've been following the news, That's why I know there's not a shred of evidence. The investigation has turned up a bunch of stuff and people have been charged, but none of it has to do with collusion between trump and putin. That's just a simple fact. Most of the people who run this site and most of the people who post here and in ppr seem to be liberals. Both sides have claimed they could outgun the other side.

That is blatantly not a fact, and quit obsessing over guns...its bad for you.

The lefties would not talk about starting a civil war revolt revolution if they didn't think they could win it.

btw it would be nice if you could converse with someone without going after them on a personal level. You talk about autistic support yet you keep doing that.

Cause it’s only a support site if your a atheist liberal democrat if your anything else, they say your a monster, racist, misogynistic, trailer trash, redneck, who needs to die. I don’t see any love coming from the left just lots and lots of hate

B19
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 3:14 am

Almost at locking point - unless the petty point-scoring stops. Can't posters of whatever persuasion debate the bigger picture with some civility? Is this forum always going to descend to jeering at opponents' trees with petty sneers while ignoring the forest?

There's a bigger picture and it needs some mindful consideration, not this point-scoring pettiness.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:20 am

He waving his wanky in America’s face right now.
If he tries to wave it at Ruth she might think it’s a snake and whack it with a cane.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:35 am

No one who's worked with kavanaugh has reported any misconduct from him, so that's unlikely.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:55 am

He dropped a roofie in their drink and they just don’t remembeer they’ve been kavanaged.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 11:57 am

Rational thinking is in short supply, everyone is busy "winning" all the while most everyone has lost when everything is said and done. A true patriot is prepared to defend from dangers outside and from within. This is a dangerous path we are heading down.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:02 pm

B19 wrote:
Almost at locking point - unless the petty point-scoring stops. Can't posters of whatever persuasion debate the bigger picture with some civility? Is this forum always going to descend to jeering at opponents' trees with petty sneers while ignoring the forest?

There's a bigger picture and it needs some mindful consideration, not this point-scoring pettiness.

Hope you’re not referring to my post alone.

My sacastic reply is cause it’s crazy tot hunk any of what he said will happen, a republican judge was replaced with a republican judge, and the court can’t just get together and undo previous court decisions. It’s not the end of the world like some are sayin it is and that’s what I was sarcastically trying to point out.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:02 pm

Misslizard wrote:
He dropped a roofie in their drink and they just don’t remembeer they’ve been kavanaged.

How’s this helpful, besides maybe getting the thread locked.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:04 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
Rational thinking is in short supply, everyone is busy "winning" all the while most everyone has lost when everything is said and done. A true patriot is prepared to defend from dangers outside and from within. This is a dangerous path we are heading down.

That’s rather vague.
I don’t see this as a lost at all.
The court is again balanced, there’s no concern to be had unless more republican judges are appointed to the Supreme Court. Lower courts are mostly all liberal and need balanced. The ninth circuit is 100% liberal and laughing stock who’s cases almost always get overturned.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 5:41 pm

sly279 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

How’s this helpful, besides maybe getting the thread locked.

How would it get the tread locked?
Didn’t insult anyone here.
It could be helpful,it warns people to not leave their beverage unattended around the Big K Dawg.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2018, 6:09 pm

sly279 wrote:
My sacastic reply is cause it’s crazy tot hunk any of what he said will happen, a republican judge was replaced with a republican judge, and the court can’t just get together and undo previous court decisions. It’s not the end of the world like some are sayin it is and that’s what I was sarcastically trying to point out.

Nah. Kennedy was a bit more moderate. Big K Dawg is more on par with Thomas. The real issue is you have to be just about insane to believe all the accusations are just flat out fabrications. If it was a "vast left-wing conspiracy", you'd think they would have already pulled out all the stops on Gorsuch. If you can reason through it, there's about a 99.9% chance he really was your typical entitled rich douchebag jock / frat-boy. Of course your average Trump fan loves such bullies and see's them as the most "fit" to rule us all.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 6:50 pm

People don't seem to realize how heavily influenced they are by biased partisan media (CNN et al or Fox et al). They come up with stuff I never heard of because I don't tune into those types of sources. They say the same verbatim things like they were programmed.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 6:56 pm

EzraS wrote:
People don't seem to realize how heavily influenced they are by biased partisan media (CNN et al or Fox et al). They come up with stuff I never heard of because I don't tune into those types of sources. They say the same verbatim things like they were programmed.

Back when I had a facebook account I made sure to get my news from both bubbles because it's never reported on objectively anymore. Owning a media outlet is a billionaire's club.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 7:05 pm

I want the US to basically be a giant hippie commune.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!