what happens if Kavanagh gets into supreme court?

Page 7 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:55 am

He dropped a roofie in their drink and they just don’t remembeer they’ve been kavanaged.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 11:57 am

Rational thinking is in short supply, everyone is busy "winning" all the while most everyone has lost when everything is said and done. A true patriot is prepared to defend from dangers outside and from within. This is a dangerous path we are heading down.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:02 pm

B19 wrote:
Almost at locking point - unless the petty point-scoring stops. Can't posters of whatever persuasion debate the bigger picture with some civility? Is this forum always going to descend to jeering at opponents' trees with petty sneers while ignoring the forest?

There's a bigger picture and it needs some mindful consideration, not this point-scoring pettiness.

Hope you’re not referring to my post alone.

My sacastic reply is cause it’s crazy tot hunk any of what he said will happen, a republican judge was replaced with a republican judge, and the court can’t just get together and undo previous court decisions. It’s not the end of the world like some are sayin it is and that’s what I was sarcastically trying to point out.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:02 pm

Misslizard wrote:
He dropped a roofie in their drink and they just don’t remembeer they’ve been kavanaged.

How’s this helpful, besides maybe getting the thread locked.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:04 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
Rational thinking is in short supply, everyone is busy "winning" all the while most everyone has lost when everything is said and done. A true patriot is prepared to defend from dangers outside and from within. This is a dangerous path we are heading down.

That’s rather vague.
I don’t see this as a lost at all.
The court is again balanced, there’s no concern to be had unless more republican judges are appointed to the Supreme Court. Lower courts are mostly all liberal and need balanced. The ninth circuit is 100% liberal and laughing stock who’s cases almost always get overturned.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 5:41 pm

sly279 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

How’s this helpful, besides maybe getting the thread locked.

How would it get the tread locked?
Didn’t insult anyone here.
It could be helpful,it warns people to not leave their beverage unattended around the Big K Dawg.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2018, 6:09 pm

sly279 wrote:
My sacastic reply is cause it’s crazy tot hunk any of what he said will happen, a republican judge was replaced with a republican judge, and the court can’t just get together and undo previous court decisions. It’s not the end of the world like some are sayin it is and that’s what I was sarcastically trying to point out.

Nah. Kennedy was a bit more moderate. Big K Dawg is more on par with Thomas. The real issue is you have to be just about insane to believe all the accusations are just flat out fabrications. If it was a "vast left-wing conspiracy", you'd think they would have already pulled out all the stops on Gorsuch. If you can reason through it, there's about a 99.9% chance he really was your typical entitled rich douchebag jock / frat-boy. Of course your average Trump fan loves such bullies and see's them as the most "fit" to rule us all.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 6:50 pm

People don't seem to realize how heavily influenced they are by biased partisan media (CNN et al or Fox et al). They come up with stuff I never heard of because I don't tune into those types of sources. They say the same verbatim things like they were programmed.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 6:56 pm

EzraS wrote:
People don't seem to realize how heavily influenced they are by biased partisan media (CNN et al or Fox et al). They come up with stuff I never heard of because I don't tune into those types of sources. They say the same verbatim things like they were programmed.

Back when I had a facebook account I made sure to get my news from both bubbles because it's never reported on objectively anymore. Owning a media outlet is a billionaire's club.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 7:05 pm

I want the US to basically be a giant hippie commune.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 8:02 pm

I don’t watch CNN,don’t have that channel on my budget SAT package or Faux news.
Usually it’s NBC,PBS and various internet sources.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:08 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I want the US to basically be a giant hippie commune.

mee too, but the trumpioids keep invading with their barber shears, insisting we have short hair like they do.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:08 pm

faux is poison, period.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2018, 2:06 am

EzraS wrote:

Don’t know if you’re talking about me. I don’t watch cable news.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2018, 2:22 am

Also, the reason I dislike trump and the right so much these days is the constant macho-posturing, trolling, and outright hate they show on the internet. They have nothing to say but constantly join in with taunts of “cuck”, “soy boy”, “liberal”, etc... like a bunch of primitive man-child-apes thumping their chests and waving their penises around. Seems like they take their cues right from the playground Bully In Chief himself.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 3:05 am

NoClearMind53 wrote:
Also, the reason I dislike trump and the right so much these days is the constant macho-posturing, trolling, and outright hate they show on the internet. They have nothing to say but constantly join in with taunts of “cuck”, “soy boy”, “liberal”, etc... like a bunch of primitive man-child-apes thumping their chests and waving their penises around. Seems like they take their cues right from the playground Bully In Chief himself.

The left does the same thing, yiu just only notice those on the right doing it cause you’re left and so ignore it.