Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

SamanthaJayne
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Oct 2018, 12:32 am

Hello friends... I am Samantha :) I've had ASD my entire life and am here to make friends and get help with my ASD and other problems that are giving me grief.

I grew up with no friends and struggled throughout primary and secondary school. I was home schooled after my second year at secondary school. As I've got older I now have other problems some of which I want to ask for help to understand here. I'm early 20s now and mentally I still feel like I'm seven but on the outside I'm a young woman.
I still enjoy playing with dolls and watching kids cartoons, I'm so sad.

I spend most of my time doing art and creating nice things :) I'm also a voice actor and do cartoon voices, I take the sound out of animated movies and then put my own voices in. It's not a professional job I just do it for fun :)
I have a job working in a funeral home, not as depressing as it sounds. I lost my last three jobs but this one looks like it might last (I hope)! Anyway, hello!

P.S. I posted it in the right place now :wink:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 3:20 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 12:58 pm

Welcome Samantha!

Quote:
I still enjoy playing with dolls and watching kids cartoons, I'm so sad.

If you like doing that, do it. It makes you who you are. And please, never lose your inner child, it's the most precious thing you can have. Keep it safe.

Great to read you like voice acting, I can do many voices myself but never did anything with it.

I hope you will enjoy the forum, will find the information you are looking for, will find recognition, and make some new friends.

Good luck!

~(˘▾˘~) Wolf (~˘▾˘)~

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 4:59 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)