University professor calls for white people to be killed...

Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 10:25 am

And for their corpses to be castrated.

Scary that people like this are in positions of power.

https://www.google.bg/amp/s/lawandcrime ... rters/amp/

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:07 pm

You won’t get many here replying, left ignores or supports such people on their side.
Clinton rapes women( left ignores it sayin those women are lying) this judge get accused of sexual assualt( they drag it out saying he’s guilty we must believe the accusers without evidence) the left deeply defended Cosby , so,e even saying since the women knew he had drugs they consented to being drugged then raped when passed out or that it was different times. It’s amazing how biased people on the left can be. A republican and Democrat could both commit murder on live tv and the left would claim the democrat is innocent while screaming for the hanging of the republican.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:37 pm

So one lonely woman wants the “miserable deaths” and castration of men who support Brett Kavanaugh. So what?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:47 pm

...She lays a certain amount of validity out in calling it satire.
Also, BTW, how many " left " people defended Bill Cosby? Before his disgrace, he was someone that cultural, anyway, conservatives pointed to with approval!

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:53 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
If I have to be castrated, then I'd rather it be after I'm dead, so no biggie.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 2:27 pm

MaxE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

After your dead, it won't be no biggie :D .

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 2:36 pm

...Biggie or Tupac? 8) :arrow:

SPartOfMe"]

MaxE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

After your dead, it won't be no biggie :D .[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 2:38 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Biggie or Tupac? 8) :arrow: :P :mrgreen: :ninja:

SPartOfMe"]
MaxE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

[/quote]

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 4:51 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I'm still alive so far, and it ain't no biggie now.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 7:15 am

I wish someone would do it to me.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 7:22 am

JohnPowell wrote:

Scary that people like this are in positions of power.

https://www.google.bg/amp/s/lawandcrime ... rters/amp/

What's more scary is that there are people out there who might actually believe your rant when you mischaracterize an associate professor as being "in a position of power".

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2018, 9:42 am

sly279 wrote:
You won’t get many here replying, left ignores or supports such people on their side.
Clinton rapes women( left ignores it sayin those women are lying) this judge get accused of sexual assualt( they drag it out saying he’s guilty we must believe the accusers without evidence) the left deeply defended Cosby , so,e even saying since the women knew he had drugs they consented to being drugged then raped when passed out or that it was different times. It’s amazing how biased people on the left can be. A republican and Democrat could both commit murder on live tv and the left would claim the democrat is innocent while screaming for the hanging of the republican.

:roll:
You know 100% that Clinton is guilty of rape... yet in the same sentence Kavanough is merely accused? Which one is it? Presumption of guilt or presumption of innocence? Take the giant goddamn plank from your eye before you accuse others of being "biased".

And for the record, I would NEVER confirm Clinton to the Supreme Court knowing what I know now about him. I never liked him. Not only did he have questionable character, he was neoliberal swine who caved to the Republican demands half the time and we are still suffering from it. Stop branding the entire left with this Clinton whataboutism nonsense. Plenty of people on the left think for themselves and put real issues above petty tribalism... can't say the same for the right.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:58 am

One or the other side, or both, should maybe acquaint themselves with Poe's Law.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 10:06 am

Trogluddite wrote:
One or the other side, or both, should maybe acquaint themselves with Poe's Law.
Then there is St. Poe’s Corollary:

“Without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of religion so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the parodied religion.”

Just thought I’d throw that in there.

:D

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 2:08 pm

It's satire. But with armed right-wing thugs marching in our cities looking for a fight, I get that you want to demonize the left as violent.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 2:30 pm

sly279 wrote:
Clinton rapes women( left ignores it sayin those women are lying) this judge get accused of sexual assualt( they drag it out saying he’s guilty we must believe the accusers without evidence) the left deeply defended Cosby , so,e even saying since the women knew he had drugs they consented to being drugged then raped when passed out or that it was different times. It’s amazing how biased people on the left can be.

i don't remember anyone defending cosby...

nobody likes the clintons, left or right. :D

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.