Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:56 pm

Someone named Skeletor just sent me an INCREDIBLY hateful and nasty message :cry: ! I don't know you can send a PM out into public, if anyone wants proof...He lists himself as having just joined, male, 48. Obviously it's someone who read my " misfire ' line. The " .ale, 48 " could be a clur :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

B19
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 6:13 pm

On the lower RHS, beneath the PM, there is a red exclamation mark/

Clicking on this automatically sends a copy of the message to the mod team's open reports and all mods can view it and we can deal with it as necessary.

It's easy to report abusive PMs.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 10:07 pm

That message was vile, the nastiest attack I have yet seen on WP, that account has been banned and the modteam is investigating the real sender's abuse of WP rules.