Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 5:59 pm

Is it better to be in a relationship or single? I might want a boyfriend after all, but it’s going be very hard cuz of my Aspergers. Is sex really important in a relationship?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 6:27 pm

Having Aspergers doesn’t prevent one from being in a romantic relationship with someone.

Sex is important in some relationships, but not in others.

You are not “required” to have sex if you are in a relationship.

It should be a decision made by both people in the relationship whether or not to have sex.

If a man says that sex is required, don’t have a relationship with him.

If you want to have sex, make sure you both have protection,especially if you can get pregnant.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 6:39 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Is it better to be in a relationship or single?
That's a hard question to answer without seeming wishy-washy.

I like being in a relationship because she has a very well-rounded personality, she's patient with me, and other women admire her. I don't want to think about even the possibility of her not being in my life.

I liked being single because I did not have to account for my whereabouts 24/7, and that I had practically unlimited privacy and autonomy. My money was my own, and i could spend it on whatever I wanted.

Bottom Line: She completes me. She fills in the gaps that I didn't even know were there. I am truly blessed.

Kitty4670 wrote:
Is sex really important in a relationship?
Again, yes and no. Being with someone who knows all of your desires and needs, and who makes every moment exciting is a terrific experience.

Kitty4670 wrote:
I might want a boyfriend after all, but it’s going be very hard cuz of my Aspergers.
It can be difficult, even more so if you don't communicate. There is no such thing as telepathy, so don't expect him to automatically know what you want, what you don't want, what sends you running in terror, and what sends you soaring in ecstasy.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.