Girl who used to bully me now has son with HFA

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 5:26 pm

I've experienced something similar. About 10 years ago, my mum told me that a guy who used to bully me has a son who has High Functioning Autism. What goes around comes around and now that guy knows how it felt to be me when we were at the same high school together. I'm sure he regrets what he did.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 12:33 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Fnord wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
If he felt that way, why did he join in with his humor and laugh about it and why he didn't say anything about it was beyond him.
Likely for the same reasons that SOME rape victims may "go along" with the rapist's attack and then don't say anything about it -- fear of people who "blame & shame" them, fear of consequences (more bullying), poor self-esteem ("I'm worthless / I deserved it"), feeling hopeless/helpless ("No one cares about me"), et cetera.

I couldn't tell my parents about being bullied at school for fear of being punished for getting beat up, and I couldn't tell the teachers at school about being abused at home for fear of further abuse.

Except the kid did go to the teacher or to his parents for being "bullied" and he got transferred, that is still what doesn't make sense so the "rape" analogy doesn't go.

And as for "rape." Yeah the woman grabbing the guy's cock and laughing with him and making sex moves while they are both being intimate with each other and having a good time, they also piss me off when they cry 'rape' so I think they do deserve flak for it because what they do is so despicable. But these cases always get dropped by the police thank goodness. Puh-lease, if I went out with a man and I started to make out with him and grabbing him down there and he grabs me back and we are both enjoying it and then we have sex and I went along with it, I was not raped. Only reason why a woman might go along with it is because they are trying to cover what they did so their spouses won't find out or maybe they come from a religious family so they are trying to cover it so they cry rape so no one will be mad at them for cheating or for doing a sin. Lying about rape makes more sense except it can destroy the guy's life. Even if it doesn't, the damage is still done because he then ends up with trust issues and may have sexual issues now because he would be too afraid to have sex or too afraid to go along with it and have a hard time trusting women and that leads to relationship issues. Then he can't even talk about it without being accused of being a rapist because well everyone assumes men are rapists so they will make that automatic assumption on him. After all, it's impossible for women to make such a accusation even though those cases are rare according to statistics. :roll: Yep you suffer alone. I also wonder what happens if they were both drunk, they have raped each other so if the man is going to be charged, the woman should be charged too for rape.

Well I read that in cases of prison rape the male victim does pretend to go along with it out of fear of being violently attacked or even killed. When you become a target in prison for gang rape and assault the guards do very little to help you and if you actually report it to anyone you will get you branded as a "snitch" which can mean a death sentence.

So these "prison b****es" that everybody loves to make fun of only go along with it for their own survival. And they are not always pedophiles like people want to believe (because if it's just child molesters who are targeted that somehow makes this behavior OK). Any man in prison who is physically weak, young, or homosexual or transgender can become a target for prison rape.

What really sickens me is that society has turned that into a big joke. :roll:

Anyways I'm sorry if this is off topic I just wanted to respond with my own comment to the subject of going along with rape

What you wrote about rape makes more sense. Fnord was talking about women who have sex with men and then cry rape after they have went along with it.

And I also thought of the bully thing and it is possible the kid didn't like his teacher or the teacher was being mean to him so he had to lie to get out of that school. Who is going to believe a child if they say they are being bullied by an adult at school? So if he were to make up a story saying his own friend is bullying him and cry about it when in fact he is crying about his teacher and expressing his distress when in fact it was about his teacher, that makes more sense about what he did. Just my speculation here about what might have happened. But I will never figure out my old friend here. It just pisses me off when people are passive aggressive with me. Act like everything is fine and then turn around and say things like how mean I am and stuff when they never even told me what I was doing was bothering them. A teacher did the same to my parents too about me for something I did and my teacher didn't think it was a big deal and said everything was fine. The next day she decides she felt unsafe and threatened and my parents were pissed about it. Someone in the autism group speculated someone might have told her she needed to feel that way and report it so she did. That made sense now.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

xatrix26
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 5:17 am

Somehow the phrase "poetic justice" just doesn't quite cover it, but, it will do.

ADHD, OCD, and PTSD.

Keep calm and stim away. ;)

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 8:06 am

It is as they say, what goes around comes around. My dad had a reletive that always made fun of special needs and intellectually disabled people. Then the first time she popped out a kid, the kid ended up dying an early death and was very intellectually disabled. Basically the moral of the story is that if you think its cool to make fun of someone for anything its best to just shut your mouth because you never know when you or another will end up in the position.