My interest in this world is that which is not of this world

Page 1 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Oct 2018, 5:21 pm

I have a love for everything ethereal, mystical and esoteric.

i.e. Near death experience/astral travel/past life regression accounts, stories of altered states of consciousness via the use of psychedelics and ayahuasca, consciousness studies, quantum theory, theology, Eckhart Tolle's books and speaking engagements, Duncan Trussell's podcasts on such, etc.

How about you? I would love to know of your thoughts, ideology on such matters and to get recommendations regarding it- books, podcasts, websites, articles... all the information :)!

Last edited by Bether3 on 10 Oct 2018, 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 6:17 pm

I haven't had NDE, but I've had plenty of out-of-body experiences. I've never actually flown away and looked down at my own body, but I've walked around, and tried to turn on lights, etc. Electricity never works in OOBEs. There's no light, either, everything just has this dark blue haze to it, with ambient occlusion shading.

I've tried past-life regression a few times, I'd like to find the time to try more often. I'm pretty sure I did something terrible in a past life or two, and I'm paying for it now.

The first time I tried it, was along with a YouTube video, and I saw myself in the middle of an ocean, near a ship. I have a feeling that I didn't survive long after that, because when he guided us further into the future of that life, everything was blurry looking and brown, I couldn't make anything out.

Another time, I was holding a really nice pistol, I might have been cleaning it. Another time, I was cuddling up with this orange/brown knitted blanket.

The last time I tried, I saw what looked like a basement room, very brightly lit, and all of the floor and walls were lined with black trash bags. I have a feeling that either something terrible happened to me in that room, or I did something terrible to someone else.

I'm too afraid to try astral projection. My friend used to do it a lot, and he would come back from it, and find scratches all over his body, like demons were trying to get inside while he was away 8O

No thank you!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 6:25 pm

Still waiting for proof that the immeasurable actually exists.

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Oct 2018, 7:19 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I haven't had NDE, but I've had plenty of out-of-body experiences. I've never actually flown away and looked down at my own body, but I've walked around, and tried to turn on lights, etc. Electricity never works in OOBEs. There's no light, either, everything just has this dark blue haze to it, with ambient occlusion shading.

I've tried past-life regression a few times, I'd like to find the time to try more often. I'm pretty sure I did something terrible in a past life or two, and I'm paying for it now.

The first time I tried it, was along with a YouTube video, and I saw myself in the middle of an ocean, near a ship. I have a feeling that I didn't survive long after that, because when he guided us further into the future of that life, everything was blurry looking and brown, I couldn't make anything out.

Another time, I was holding a really nice pistol, I might have been cleaning it. Another time, I was cuddling up with this orange/brown knitted blanket.

The last time I tried, I saw what looked like a basement room, very brightly lit, and all of the floor and walls were lined with black trash bags. I have a feeling that either something terrible happened to me in that room, or I did something terrible to someone else.

I'm too afraid to try astral projection. My friend used to do it a lot, and he would come back from it, and find scratches all over his body, like demons were trying to get inside while he was away 8O

No thank you!

Fascinating.

I've had a couple lucid dreams, one which may have been astral projection. I had been sleeping, then all of a sudden, I was in standing in the bathroom, and nothing looked different, but I wondered to myself if I was dreaming. There's a scene in the film "Waking Life" in which a character touches on lucid dreaming and he says one sure way to tell if you are dreaming is to try the light switches; if the light doesn't turn on, you're asleep. I recalled that scene, and turned the light switch up- nothing. In realizing I was "asleep", I woke up.

I would love to experience past life regression. I've listened to several past life hypnosis sessions by Dr. Brian Weiss via YouTube, but nothing happens.

On the subject of demons... When I was living in an apartment with my boyfriend at the time, I awoke one night to a burning sensation on my arm. I turned on the light and saw three distinct, fresh scratch marks. We had three cats, though none of them had the habit of scratching, and I sleep peacefully, and didn't have long nails at the time, so I couldn't have done it. Still, I tried to recreate the scratches myself- nothing, besides the marks were too close together for my fingers to have done it. I went downstairs to talk to my boyfriend whom was still up, and to see if any of the cats may have been in the room. I showed him my arm, and he told me the cats had been with him the whole time. Also, it happened to be 3 in the morning -"the witching hour"- when it happened. He was a fan of the show "Supernatural", so, of course, he was freaked out and proceeded to salt the apartment and give me a cross necklace. lol It was creepy.

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Oct 2018, 7:20 pm

Fnord wrote:

The immeasurable can't be measured, therefore the only proof one can get is to experience it.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 8:16 pm

I have an odd obsession with death even though I fear death because we are all doomed to die someday.

I like things about ghosts because I'm not sure if they really exist but I want to believe they do exist because then I would feel better about death.

Also I used to have a fascination with wicca and witchcraft and I tried my hand in things like candle magic and rune stones. I don't think it ever actually worked, or if it did work I must have done something wrong and it backfired with that whole "rule of three" thing which could explain why my life went to hell and I became cursed with Bipolar Disorder.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 1:51 am

Bether3 wrote:
The immeasurable can't be measured,

As per definition. Otherwise it wouldn't be immeasurable.
Bether3 wrote:
therefore the only proof one can get is to experience it.

There are no limits for the brain to act this way.

Friend_of_Sankt_Veit
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Oct 2018, 7:28 am

To be honest, and hopefully this is not an insult to you, this kind of thing is frightening to me and I don't believe that it exists outside of the mind. You have probably heard this a lot, so again I apologize. However, I have noticed that the more a person takes a psychedelic drug, the more they are apt to believe in this kind of thing and/or experience it. So my question is: does the psychedelic alter the brain to the point where users are walking around in some kind of permanent, pseudo-delusion? Or does it somehow unlock the door to a very real unseen world?

I will share with you that I have a niece who is 25 years old. She came from a materialistic upper-class environment and had very few interests other than acquiring more possessions, high fashion, and eventually anorexia. She was stressed out constantly by heavy loads of schoolwork. When she started taking psychedelics of all kinds, I began to notice a subtle difference that would slowly build until her personality was completely different. My fashion obsessed niece, member of the in-crowd, started reading books and making amazing art, but now does not bathe regularly or sleep and is still interested in fashion, but the fashion of clowns. She has lived in Brooklyn as a clown 24/7, in an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood to the consternation and fascination of her neighbors. She is functional and doesn't seem mentally ill, just has a far out personality that makes her sometimes the object of ridicule and derision. She did not have this before and you can see how family would be disturbed. She works really hard at several jobs and travels around the US. I was able to converse well with her when she first started all of this, but now her speech is very difficult to follow. Very few people can. Functionally she is fine, but she is completely unable to live in normal reality or perception.

Not to offend anyone regarding drugs or the paranormal, but I caution people to take extreme care as to what they put in their body. They may not end up feeling subjectively odd or end up in a psych ward, but they often do not realize how they appear to others who do not turn on. It is too great a price to pay for enlightenment in my books.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:07 am

Bether3 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The immeasurable can't be measured, therefore the only proof one can get is to experience it.
If an event is purely experiential, then how can it be defined as real? Sure, the experience is real, but why attribute its cause to something allegedly "supernatural", when simpler explanations would involve natural causes?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:32 am

On one acid trip Falkor the Luckdragon came flying out of the clouds , it was awesome , it felt like it was going to impart some great knowledge on me , Falkor told me ( without speaking ) to go and buy some custard creams so I did. Falkor was full of s**t , I couldn't even get through one biscuit as one biscuit felt like I had the whole packet in my mouth.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:57 am

Anecdotal and experiential phenomena can be examined as psychological and sociological matters, and they are very real in only that sense. What is behind them is a matter of pure speculation, especially when no evidence is put forth that the alleged events actually occurred as described.

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2018, 9:25 am

Friend_of_Sankt_Veit wrote:
To be honest, and hopefully this is not an insult to you, this kind of thing is frightening to me and I don't believe that it exists outside of the mind. You have probably heard this a lot, so again I apologize. However, I have noticed that the more a person takes a psychedelic drug, the more they are apt to believe in this kind of thing and/or experience it. So my question is: does the psychedelic alter the brain to the point where users are walking around in some kind of permanent, pseudo-delusion? Or does it somehow unlock the door to a very real unseen world?

I will share with you that I have a niece who is 25 years old. She came from a materialistic upper-class environment and had very few interests other than acquiring more possessions, high fashion, and eventually anorexia. She was stressed out constantly by heavy loads of schoolwork. When she started taking psychedelics of all kinds, I began to notice a subtle difference that would slowly build until her personality was completely different. My fashion obsessed niece, member of the in-crowd, started reading books and making amazing art, but now does not bathe regularly or sleep and is still interested in fashion, but the fashion of clowns. She has lived in Brooklyn as a clown 24/7, in an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood to the consternation and fascination of her neighbors. She is functional and doesn't seem mentally ill, just has a far out personality that makes her sometimes the object of ridicule and derision. She did not have this before and you can see how family would be disturbed. She works really hard at several jobs and travels around the US. I was able to converse well with her when she first started all of this, but now her speech is very difficult to follow. Very few people can. Functionally she is fine, but she is completely unable to live in normal reality or perception.

Not to offend anyone regarding drugs or the paranormal, but I caution people to take extreme care as to what they put in their body. They may not end up feeling subjectively odd or end up in a psych ward, but they often do not realize how they appear to others who do not turn on. It is too great a price to pay for enlightenment in my books.

You’re entitled to your opinion, and I don’t take it as an insult. My views do not define me, and I am not attached to any one belief or doctrine. You are correct that psychedelics make one more apt to believe/experience the transcendental. I wouldn’t know from my own experience, as I have not taken a psychedelic, though I am curious to. That’s a great question. I think that it expands one's consciousness, plain and simple.

Thank you for sharing about your niece. You point out that before psychedelics she had very few interests other than materialism and image, that of fashion and body image, that she was constantly stressed, all factors which could have been catalysts for a shift. Maybe who she is now is who she has always been, but that she felt uncomfortable with being due to the pressures of materialist, upper class society. Or maybe this is her adopting another lifestyle and image to replace the other which she couldn’t uphold, anymore. It’s possible that the psychedelics, possibly other drugs, she's using aren’t clean, aren’t compatible with the wiring of her brain, and are causing effects in her cognition. I don’t know. If she’s not hurting herself or others, and is happy, then that’s what matters.

“Not to offend anyone regarding drugs or the paranormal, but I caution people to take extreme care as to what they put in their body. They may not end up feeling subjectively odd or end up in a psych ward, but they often do not realize how they appear to others who do not turn on. It is too great a price to pay for enlightenment in my books.”< Thank you for stating this- I second it!

If you’d like to know about psychedilcs, their history, how they work, the latest research and so forth, I highly recommend Michael Pollan’s book, “How to Change Your Mind”.

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2018, 9:29 am

Fnord wrote:
Anecdotal and experiential phenomena can be examined as psychological and sociological matters, and they are very real in only that sense. What is behind them is a matter of pure speculation, especially when no evidence is put forth that the alleged events actually occurred as described.

Look at quantum physics. This chair that I'm sitting in looks and feels solid, but examined at the micro level it is 99.9 empty space. It's all a matter of perspective. Some happenings in this world cannot be defined, explained away- that doesn’t make them any less real.

Bether3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2018, 9:33 am

Bether3 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Look at quantum physics; especially the double slit experience and string theory. For instance, this chair that I'm sitting in looks and feels solid, but examined at the micro level it is 99.9 empty space. It's all a matter of perspective. Some happenings in this world cannot be defined, explained away- that doesn’t make them any less real.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 9:42 am

Bether3 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Look at quantum physics. This chair that I'm sitting in looks and feels solid, but examined at the micro level it is 99.9 empty space. It's all a matter of perspective. Some happenings in this world cannot be defined, explained away- that doesn’t make them any less real.
Yes, I look at quantum physics on a daily basis, and it is so well-defined that we build mobile phones, computer chips, and LED displays by using those well-defined natural principles, So, to people in my profession, quantum principles are very clearly defined, and to people who lack STEM training and experience, "quantum" is just another word for "magic".

Science investigates, seeks to understand, natural or material phenomena. If supernatural or non-material phenomena exist, if there is a non-material reality, it is outside the domain of science. This is sensible because, by definition, only the natural/material world can be investigated. To say we could investigate a supernatural, non-material, phenomena would mean that we understand it to have objective existence, some implicit order and be capable of interaction. That would bring it into the natural, material, sphere.

The world of energy and matter is the only reality and that the mind, emotions, thoughts, perceptions, dreams, et cetera, are merely emergent functions of it.

Nothing can happen without cause; nothing happens that cannot happen, and when what was capable of happening has happened, it may not be interpreted as supernatural. Consequently there is nothing supernatural. Therefore only this conclusion may be drawn: What is incapable of happening never happens, and what is capable of happening is not supernatural.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 11:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r58GQYFZeLE

An example I often use in Reference to what Science Measures Versus what Art Measures is that Even Rock Star of
Science, Astro Physicist, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Readily Admits that the Inner Universe of our Human Being is
Relatively Uncharted NOT Measured territory Versus the Observable Empirically Measurable Universe
in Material Reductionist Ways outside of us. He even Admitted to Katy Perry that Her grasp
of the Inner Universe of Being Human is Much Larger than His as that relates to what
she can provide of Her Inner Universe and that of other Artists who Provide Works
of Art to Express what otherwise might not be experienced More of the Human Emotional
and Sensory Experiences of Life if not for the Music and other Arts all Artists Bring to Enhancing
our Subjective Experiences of Life that often Defy what Science says about the overall topic of Life.

One Example is the Power of the Placebo Effect that is real and all about the Vague Word and Very Real
Essence of Human Belief. When that Force is Large enough and yes, Real Enough, what otherwise that is
Defined by Medical Science as Incurable Disease is on the Record of going into Unexplainable Remission at
the Measure of Science. The Tool of Science is a rather simple one; just a number of steps from Hypothesis
to be Measured and Repeated and Confirmed by other unrelated Scientists and it is restricted to what may be
Observed Empirically so and Measured in a way that can and will be replicated and Confirmed by other Scientists.

Human Consciousness does not Comply with Measures of Science. In Fact, Scientists who use the Scientific Method
can measure some Material Reductionist Parts of how the Brain Works but the Synergy of how we Navigate our LIfe's
Experience in Broad Scope of Conscious and Sub-Conscious Mind is better Relegated to the Expression of Art than
any tiny Small View of Scientific Method. In other Words, Science has the Parts, the Notes, the Letters, the Numbers
for Metaphor; whereas, the Human Soul as Metaphor is the Symphony for the Entire Orchestra it Plays of Life
Experience as it is more Advanced than any Scientific Tool can and will Imagine for of course Science is no
Imagination at all as Science is only a Concrete Tool; whereas, the Human Experience in even every
Word we Co-Create is Metaphor at Essence as the Definitions of Words at Essence Change at
the Whim of Human Imagination and The Fruition of Co-Creativity we as a Species of Human
Create in Artful Ways together. In Fact, Social Scientist Jonathan Haidt refers to a Rational Delusion;
as Humans as Modern Neuroscience Shows are controlled by Emotions and Senses in our Older Brains
of Limbic System and Reptile Brain as the Neo-Cortex is actually Servant and not Leader of those two much
Older Brains on the Scale of overall Animal Kingdom Evolution for Basic Survival in Subsistence gaining activities
as well as the Strive for Reproductive Success as in our case is very much Driven by Social Cooperation in Limbic System
Measure of Warm and Fuzzy Holding Hands and Hugging inspired by the Neurohormone Oxytocin that for some folks
doesn't work 'normally' and for those who cannot enjoy this Deep Comfort of Warm and Fuzzy; for all practical intents
and purposes that experience of life is 'Super Natural' to them for it literally does not exist in their Multi-Universe
View within. Our Universes in Reality are those of what we Hold in the Experiential Inner Universe of being
Human in each unique Multi-Universe of what we see in regard to all our feelings and senses now.

Some folks experience a Much Larger Multi-Verse View of Existence; for some the Metaphor is beyond Rainbow Colors
of Flavors, Tastes, Smells, Sounds, Dances and Songs of Life they touch with their Soul Deep Deep down and
Express to others who have enough Context in Experience to relate Mutually and Consensually to their
Multi-UniVerse View of Life. Other Folks Live somewhere within the Realm of Shades of Grey, just out
of the Grasp of the Black Abyss Night of the Soul and so far away from the Depth of Feeling and
Sensing Life that makes a word Like Heaven dull in a response to relate. For those of us now
who have explored life more with Right Brain Metaphor of thinking and feeling and sensing
Life versus Left Brain Metaphor of Collecting words and spitting them back at other
Folks with as close to the same concrete meaning that we can relate as the Multi-Universe
Views of Life in metaphor are for all practical Intents and Purposes now Natural Versus Super-Natural
for those who see life in more Black and White and Shades of Gray Shades of Life Versus Multi-Color Beyond
Rainbow Views. But it's True, Social Scientists Like Jonathan Haidt are starting to Navigate this World that Artists
Have Related to others Receptive to Larger Multi-Universe Views of Life for the Ascendent, Transcendent Altered
Consciousness Views of Life; as I will Link that below for those "Horatio's" who have not explored their much Greater
Epigenetic and Neuroplastic Potentials of Life in unpacking more of their Potential Genetic Material as DNA expressed
thru Appropriate Positive Challenge and Adaptation and Change in Life as it's true we are limited by the Environment of
Learning we are exposed to and what we limit of ourselves too. This Life is one of Sitting in the Cave and Sticking
with the Same Cave Art or moving out into the Light and Creating New Light Art whether there is an Old Cave
Target Audience for it or not as that is what the Right Brain Metaphor of Think and Feel and Sense does;
It Moves out of the Cave into the Light to use more Colors of Imagination and Creativity as that comes
to Fruition of the Art we Make, yes; Ah, but yes, the Challenge is to Articulate that back to those
Still Living in the Cave with the Old Cave Art that might tempt them to walk a few steps
out and then a few steps more until Life becomes a Dance and Song that is never
Felt and Sensed or even Imagined or Thought of Before. How Beautiful
This Great Adventure of Life is when we are no longer Afraid of
Change or how others Experience so much more of Life in Colors than what
We Feel and Sense and Think now. Is it possible? Yes, it is as I have documented my Entire Experience
From Stuck in Left Brain think of Collecting Data and Spitting it back out like a Robot and a Computer
to Heights of Art where i have to Travel Around the Globe to find folks who have the Contextual Experience
of Life to even understand where I Exist on the Spectrum of Art and Creativity now. But only if you See, I can and will;
I understand through History that this is nothing new. You cannot expect to go on an Expedition in Exploration
of Human Potential and expect anyone to follow you there. Some Folks Move out of the Cave and Some folks
are either too Terrified or Apathetic and stay. What I do know and feel and senses is this; I used to
Live in
Hell and now
I live in a new Dimension
of Inner Universe as Multi-Universe
of Human Being that I as an individual
had no idea existed before; and if not for
the Art to even attempt to explain this place
that exists within; I would be otherwise very
Selfish not to do my Best to Show folks this place most definitely
Does Exist; and for all Practical Intents and Purpose although it is very
Natural and Real it is more than Real for all practical Intents and Purposes
for most
folks
and
Supernatural, now, still.

For Just another Quick Example, Research shows that some Autistic Folks have Deficits
in the Functioning of Mirror Neurons in our ability to put ourselves in other People's shoes
as that relates to Basic Human Affective Empathy. Whereas, in other Research, the Studies show
the opposite for another Group Studied where they have Extreme Functioning of Mirror Neurons
where watching someone's Harm get touched is like having your Arm touched as sure if you use a little
imagination, even if you don't have that real Human Potential, you might see how that might be extremely
Pleasurable or Extremely Uncomfortable if around enough Negative Stuff; where a person now might have
to Socially Withdraw themselves; not because they have too little Human Affective Empathy; but because they
Have too much; as the Quintessential Example of a Real Life Empath now; The Same applies to Tactile Sensitivity
too for I as an Individual have such a heightened sense of touch, I cannot stand to touch most Man Made Materials
as such; It's not hard to see how that would limit one's Social Experiences too around Man Made stuff as the Difference
between being able to Sweep a Carpet at Work or it being literally Intolerable to do for this is a kind of Sensory
Empathy too, where even imagining doing it is intolerable too. This Explains a lot about the DSM5 Criteria
And how it clearly states some Autistic Folks are Hypo-Sensitive to the Environment and others are
Hyper-Sensitive to the Sensory environment and how that relates to all Human Senses and
Feelings too.

So yeah; You've seen one Autistic Person and you've seen just one; some may be extremely Empathic
in all the Colors and Flavors of Life as that comes; and others may be almost Numb to the Experience
of the Multi-Universe Views of other Folks now. And it is also true, this Human Potential, overall, is not static
and only innate and inborn; for even Science Shows that Empathy is a Human Intelligence that may be learned
for a much richer experience of Life as well as the Artistic Versus Science Mind Experience and Expression of Life.

Otherwise, it's not likely that I could have remedied my Robot and Computer-like Mind back into the World
of Social Empathic Mind as Expressed in Art as Neil deGrasse Tyson Describes is what Katy Perry does in
Genius-Like Intelligence that he currently has no road to take at this Point in his life. Meh; I come here
as an Anthropology Participant Observer to see how the 'other side' as I did once lives to remind myself
of where I came from; and just how far I've taken my Potential in the last 5 Years and in some small
or yes larger way Help those who are stuck in just Half A Globe of Mind Exploring their way out
to a place
they might
Define as
Heaven one Day
they Master in a Regulation
of Emotions and an Integration
of Senses that Works for them. Free Verse
Poetry in connecting Words Back with Emotions
has worked as a Meditative Free Verse Flow of Life
in Art that takes me more toward the Alpha through Theta
Mind Waves of Life. And also for those who Study this Flow and
Expanded State of Mind and Body Being, the Phrase that is used to
describe it as even Brain Scans can measure it in limited view is "Transient
Hypo-Frontality" where the Neo-Cortex is dampened and the Rest of the Brain
Lights up out of Past and Future Worry Clock Time Illusion of Existence into Open
Ocean View Wave Life. And for those who find an actual Mind and Body Practice in
the continuing Greater Potentials to Master this Expanded Mind and Body Awareness
in our Potential of Being Human; they arise to what is known and felt and sensed to an
"Autotelic" State of Being where they develop the Literal Potential to raise the Levels of all
5 Basic Positive Neurochemicals and Neurohormones at Locus and Focus of Relative Free Will
as the Synergy of that and other related Neuro-Chemicals and Neurons-Hormones is still beyond
Scientific
Measure
to
this Point;
And yes, NeuroScientists For Real
also suggest now that we Basically
Hallucinate our Reality in Subconscious
way with our Feelings and Senses Driving
with Neo-Cortical and Rational Support on
A Tier Below the Driving Force of Emotions in
All of what we do as the Neo-Cortical Mind Works
Best as Servant Opposed to Slave of Addiction for those
who do not Master in Relative Free Will the Good Feelings and Senses of Life Generated from within.
I've gone to a Great Deal of Effort to put this into words where someone somewhere at least will understand
it now and take advantage of it as they do now for real. And while 6 Million Words of Free Verse Poetry in Epic
Long Form Poem Way has taught me much for putting the otherwise ineffable into Arts and Sciences of Words.
The Major Driving Force and Muse has been a Spiraling Golden Mean Ratio of Free Style Public Dance now for 10,000
Miles in the Same 5 years now that I wrote those 6 Million Words of Free Verse Poetry that I have shared around the
World in 7 Blogs where Hundreds of Thousands of Folks in just one of the Archive Blogs have Viewed my Human
Potential as it increased in real time there. Yes, it's true, it's not often true that one can view an Astronaut on the
Entire Trip
to their
Internal
Star Uncovered
but I intuited where I
was going Long before
I got tHere to the place I exist now
as that is the Metaphor of a Right
Brain Intelligence that can and will be expanded now too.

It's really hard for some folks to understand that it is the journey that counts most now;
Not the Dollar Bills, or the Likes, or the Follows, or even the Smart Phone Video Voyeurs
who have filmed my Public Dance Free to spread that Free verse Ministry of Dance around the World
where i Live in Flesh and Blood now; but it's true; they have yet to arrive and Perhaps one day 'they' will too.

Some Folks Call my Dance Crazy;
Some Folks Call it the Stuff of Legend;
Some Folks Just Stay in the Cave and Look Away.

But Never the
Less it is real and exists.

And as I also often 'tale' folks; just to avoid any potential
Future Confusion; I'm not 'the' Batman'; i am Just 'A' 'Batman' with Winks.
Bottom Line here is if one pooh pooh's what one doesn't understand one may never arrive for now
in places
like Heaven;
and this verily is
No New Human Story;
but yes, it's true for some it is
that which is not of their World, at
least not yet; as sure; i hold out hope for 'them'/'you' too..:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYsx6WArKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQvKql2GwCU

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick