Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

KDS
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Oct 2018, 9:11 am

Hi all,

I haven't posted for such a long time on this website so I thought I would change things up a bit in this section.

Who here is a fan of the genre EDM (Electronic Dance Music)? These days, the songs I create can relate to this genre of music, especially for what my next album "KDS Louder" will contain. Hopefully on this site, there are some individuals who are fans of those kinds of songs, even for charging up and letting that beat drop!

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this and have a GREAT day! Looking forward to see what everyone has to say here!

KDS An Idea of Autism

P.S. Just because I'm a fan of this type of music does NOT mean that I'm one of those people that will do bad things (i.e. smoking, drugs, drinking, etc.) in life itself. I'm someone that IS different but also typical like all of you out there!

Amebix
Toucan
Toucan

12 Oct 2018, 10:34 am

I'm a big fan of EDM, particularly house music, but also breakbeat and DnB. For me, it's sort of a social/functional kind of music because it's the best thing for going out, but I honestly rarely listen to it alone - I'm a bigger fan of punk (especially crust punk, anarcho-punk, and post-hardcore), jazz (especially hard bop), and folk. I'm American, and I honestly rarely hear good EDM in the US, but I've spent time living in Africa, Asia, and Europe, and I love hearing it at the clubs over there.

I'm surprised anyone is judging you for substances. I think a straight edge lifestyle is healthy and good, but I do appreciate good beer and wine. I don't smoke because it's stupid and destroys your body, I don't like downers because they're lame and boring (including marijuana), and I am against uppers because they're extremely dangerous, but I'm totally fine with psychedelics, and I'm still open to those.