Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 11:10 am

So the other day when I junked my car I put everything from my car and my license plate in his van. Now suddenly he says the license plate that's still has tags until August is "missing" and he said noting from my car was "good" so he threw it all away. Stuff in my car included a handcap placard for my husband, my birth certificate, and a W-2 from the job I held briefly.

This is the final straw. I don't care if I get anything from that trailer. We got the apartment in the other city for sure. My husband is getting his money soon. I'm calling secretary of state (what Michigan calls it's DMV) to report the license plate. I'm not putting up with bullcrap like this anymore from my scamming uncle.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 12:44 pm

This is not fair. They are about to send us to my other uncle's house and since his car isn't legal we can't go and cancel the plate, they said I can't do that over the phone. If someone puts my plates on another car I could get in serious trouble :x

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 1:49 pm

Everyone here has been telling you to stay away from that particular uncle (the "bad" uncle). He's just bad news. I hope your life will soon be going the way you need it to without ANYTHING to do with the bad uncle.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 3:48 pm

He messaged me saying he accidentally threw it in the garbage.... Do you believe him???

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 11:53 pm

What difference does it make?

He's bad news.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 6:20 am

Angnix wrote:
So the other day when I junked my car I put everything from my car and my license plate in his van. Now suddenly he says the license plate that's still has tags until August is "missing" and he said noting from my car was "good" so he threw it all away. Stuff in my car included a handcap placard for my husband, my birth certificate, and a W-2 from the job I held briefly.

This is the final straw. I don't care if I get anything from that trailer. We got the apartment in the other city for sure. My husband is getting his money soon. I'm calling secretary of state (what Michigan calls it's DMV) to report the license plate. I'm not putting up with bullcrap like this anymore from my scamming uncle.

I hope from this point on you decouple yourself from your uncle and stop trusting him. Who knows what he really did with your important documents but he sounds like an exploiter.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 10:36 pm

My family is going to make me loose my mind I swear. Now I'm being accused of being a liar on FB. My husbands getting money soon, I mean like in days, and family already trying to say we owe them more money than we really do and stuff like that. Uncle's spreading nasty rumors about me other family members are telling me about. We are hopefully moving soon but I think family won't leave me alone.

In the meantime my aparant aspie lack of empathy made me say something that I thought was perfectly logical but in fact my other uncle took as hurtful I didn't realize. I hurt his feelings so bad because I said getting my husband to the doctors after his surgery was more important that his fiance who is in the hospital currently. More important because APS is involved in the case. I thought that since my husbands condition was more serious it was more important but how my uncle took it was my husband was more important than his fiance and he took that as hurtful. Someone help me with this?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 12:10 am

Angnix wrote:
My family is going to make me loose my mind I swear. Now I'm being accused of being a liar on FB. My husbands getting money soon, I mean like in days, and family already trying to say we owe them more money than we really do and stuff like that. Uncle's spreading nasty rumors about me other family members are telling me about. We are hopefully moving soon but I think family won't leave me alone.

In the meantime my aparant aspie lack of empathy made me say something that I thought was perfectly logical but in fact my other uncle took as hurtful I didn't realize. I hurt his feelings so bad because I said getting my husband to the doctors after his surgery was more important that his fiance who is in the hospital currently. More important because APS is involved in the case. I thought that since my husbands condition was more serious it was more important but how my uncle took it was my husband was more important than his fiance and he took that as hurtful. Someone help me with this?

I would apologize to your other uncle and tell him you misspoke, and I would stop posting things on Facebook. When you get tge money, pay back those you have borrowed from what you owe them and become independent of your family.