Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 8:40 am

I wrote this myself as a sort of parody of The 12 Days of Christmas. :mrgreen:

On the first day of Halloween my true fear gave to me a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the second day of Halloween my true fear gave to me two black cats and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the third day of Halloween my true fear gave to me three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the fourth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the fifth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! ! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the sixth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! ! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the seventh day of Halloween my true fear gave to me seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! ! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the eighth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! ! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the ninth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! ! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the tenth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! ! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the eleventh day of Halloween my true fear gave to me eleven ghosts floating, ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! !, four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree

On the twelth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me twelve bags of candy, eleven ghosts floating, ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!! !, four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:10 am

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:17 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:

I remember that movie. :lol: