Oz white racist "okay to be white" motion defeated

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 9:34 am

Pauline Hanson unsuccessful in moving motion in Australia's parliament saying 'it's OK to be white'

Quote:

Crossbench senator Derryn Hinch savaged Senator Hanson, saying she was locked in a race to the bottom of the sewer with Katter's Australian Party member Fraser Anning.

"It could have been written on a piece of toilet paper," Senator Hinch said of the motion.

"This sort of racism is not only wrong, it could be dangerous."

Greens leader Richard Di Natale also had a crack at former One Nation senator Anning and Senator Hanson.

"The reality is this 'it's OK to be white' slogan has got a long history in the white supremacist movement where both these clowns get most of their material from," Senator Di Natale said.

Pauline Hanson

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 9:50 am

[sarcasm]

After all, we all know that being white is synonymous with being evil incarnate...

[/sarcasm]

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 10:36 am

How about "It's not okay to be white".

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 1:32 pm

...Say it loud - I'm pale and I WAIL!! !! ! Or...I'm pasty and I'm tasty!! ! :P. I'm ofay and I'm OK! I'm honky and can get (kind of) fonky
!:mrgreen: ! I'm peckerwood and I'm heck r'
good! I'm a cracker but I'm a macker! Devil but on the level! No butt-havin' can't dance big nose but smell like a rose! Mr. Charlie but I'm gnarly! wh***y but I'm alrighty! I'm Caucasian but can do friendly persuasion! Apologies to James Brown 8) .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 3:33 pm

Being white is a disability, after all, white people get sunburnt more easily than people of color.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman