Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 9:35 am

Will you still identify as a WooPer? Will you require therapy after your transition? Will your clothes still fit? Are you going to tell your family?

:wink:

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 9:44 am

Fnord wrote:
Will you still identify as a WooPer? Will you require therapy after your transition? Will your clothes still fit? Are you going to tell your family?

:wink:

Hehe. :lol:

Like I have said, others can "add" a subscription to The Mighty. I might stop in to WP say "hello."

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 5:21 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
cberg wrote:
Well I do software QA in my sleep & email Alex about these things. The only reason any such things are ever fixable is that admins & developers are more patient with technology than you're being. My solution to averting hacks is to simply use an operating system that's irrelevant to said hack(s).

I'm an obsessive techie whom you won't see over there, because I appreciate the simplicity here. I don't think everything has to act like Facebook to be a well designed site. I'm also not saying a whole lot of fancy design went into either site, I just like the relative madness of a board, any kind.

...Why is this site's SSL security "limited" and not complete...?

I should admit that the site SSL certificate is from "COMODO CA Limited" which I mistook as a description of "limited" security, when it appears it refers to its location in England. I apologize to Alex for my misunderstanding.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 9:02 pm

I took a look at that site after your thread here. I like WP better. As someone else said, I like the simple format and I like that it's very autistic centered. It's like hanging out with a group that understands me and that I understand rather than being in a room with tons of different people that have many unrelated issues.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 11:23 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
cberg wrote:
Well I do software QA in my sleep & email Alex about these things. The only reason any such things are ever fixable is that admins & developers are more patient with technology than you're being. My solution to averting hacks is to simply use an operating system that's irrelevant to said hack(s).

I'm an obsessive techie whom you won't see over there, because I appreciate the simplicity here. I don't think everything has to act like Facebook to be a well designed site. I'm also not saying a whole lot of fancy design went into either site, I just like the relative madness of a board, any kind.

...Why is this site's SSL security "limited" and not complete...?

I should admit that the site SSL certificate is from "COMODO CA Limited" which I mistook as a description of "limited" security, when it appears it refers to its location in England. I apologize to Alex for my misunderstanding.

Comodo actually makes PC maintenance software you can use to recover from exploits you might encounter wherever.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 2:07 am

What do you call Limited companies in the US?

Limited means if it goes bankrupt you can't pursue the owners for debts unless they did something wrong.