I'm normal for me but I'm not normal when compared to NTs

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2019, 10:43 am

I am very boringly normal... Yet, at the same time not normal at all.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2019, 3:56 pm

I consider myself normal because none of my hobbies are stuff a abnormal person does. I think lots of people enjoy video games, music, makeup, clothes shopping, stuffed animals, coloring and reading. I think abnormal is not knowing how to act in public and certain situations.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Last edited by xxZeromancerlovexx on 01 Mar 2019, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2019, 3:59 pm

I figured out I was different in grade school, though I don't remember exactly what grade it was.

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

03 Mar 2019, 9:57 am

BTDT wrote:
I figured out I was different in grade school, though I don't remember exactly what grade it was.

Same here. I remember from 3rd grade to 6th grade, kids were always making fun of me, calling me names and excluding me from activities and I never knew why. I also got pulled out of the room to take tests, go to OT, reading support, math support and speech while most of the other kids stayed in the room. I think it was by 5th or 6th grade that I started to figure out that I was different and weird compared to everyone else which didn't sit well with me. Once I even started crying saying that I had "too many problems" and that I was "mental" compared to others. I said those things because my feelings were hurt from being bullied a lot in school which eventually led to me becoming a very shy, quiet, timid and withdrawn person with low self-esteem in junior high and beyond. Before junior high, I wasn't shy and it felt a little easier to talk to people.