Trump to AP: Saudi Arabia criticism makes the nation 'guilty

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 3:18 pm

War crimes are not a slick business decision.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 5:40 pm

I am a guy who has favored forcible removal of the Saudi Royal Family since shortly after 9/11. So I certainly think they are guilty. But so far there is way too much reliance on Turkey for my comfort

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

B19
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 6:14 pm

I am guessing that Turkey probably has loads of foreign intelligence agents from other countries, even more than usual at the moment. There is so much going on there in every direction, for example Turkey's wish (which is not new) to completely obliterate the Kurds. However for now I think the international focus has to be on the Saudis, who are far more dangerous and undermining of other countries with their huge manipulative information dumps, collusion with Trump (probably), and the implications of the latter for the security of the leading Western countries in particular.