Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 10:35 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
collectoritis wrote:
Gazelle wrote:
Maybe he could think more before he speaks, what does he get by calling her horse face besides looking like someone who wastes him time in saying silly things.

People say bad things about each others when they break up , it happens.......nobodys perfect. Besides those women are mostly after $$$

I still expect better from the POTUS.

You probably mean a POTUS. This one has had a disparaging nickname for many people from the beginning. Yet every time he drops a new one it gets headlines and is discussed as if it's something new.

That's because Obama, Bush, or Clinton never stooped to such a low.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 11:26 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
collectoritis wrote:
Gazelle wrote:
Maybe he could think more before he speaks, what does he get by calling her horse face besides looking like someone who wastes him time in saying silly things.

People say bad things about each others when they break up , it happens.......nobodys perfect. Besides those women are mostly after $$$

You probably mean a POTUS. This one has had a disparaging nickname for many people from the beginning. Yet every time he drops a new one it gets headlines and is discussed as if it's something new.

One of the reasons why 63 million people voted for Trump is because of the fact that he's so unconventional compared to the usual career politician.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 12:10 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
collectoritis wrote:
Gazelle wrote:

One of the reasons why 63 million people voted for Trump is because of the fact that he's so unconventional compared to the usual career politician.

And yet the majority of Americans prefer their President to be presidential.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 1:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
collectoritis wrote:
Gazelle wrote:

Only a tiny 2% majority wanted the same as usual.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 1:38 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
collectoritis wrote:
Gazelle wrote:

A tiny 2% majority wanted the same as usual.

As I recall, Trump lost the popular vote. Hence, most Americans don't approve of him.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 1:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As I recall, Trump lost the popular vote. Hence, most Americans don't approve of him.

As I recall only 2% more wanted the same as usual. And for all I know that 2% were all Californians. Which could explain why Trump won the electoral vote by a significantly higher majority. That's why they go by states rather than individuals.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 2:11 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As I recall only 2% more wanted the same as usual. And for all I know that 2% were all Californians. Which could explain why Trump won the electoral vote by a significantly higher majority. That's why they go by states rather than individuals.

The electoral college was supposed to stop someone like Trump from getting elected, but it's proven to be prone to error. Believe it or not, despite what the tea party will tell you, the founding fathers were as elitist as they came, and feared democracy. Hence, the electoral college should go the wayside with the election of senators being left up to state legislatures, as America has come to embrace true democracy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 4:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The electoral college was supposed to stop someone like Trump from getting elected, but it's proven to be prone to error. Believe it or not, despite what the tea party will tell you, the founding fathers were as elitist as they came, and feared democracy. Hence, the electoral college should go the wayside with the election of senators being left up to state legislatures, as America has come to embrace true democracy.

All the same, 48% of individual voters and 57% of the electoral college voted for Trump because he is unconventional, which means they didn't want another Obama/Bush/Clinton. Which means he should not be like them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 5:01 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

All the same, 48% of individual voters and 57% of the electoral college voted for Trump because he is unconventional, which means they didn't want another Obama/Bush/Clinton. Which means he should not be like them.

Those electoral votes are hardly representative of the country's population. A state like California hardly is properly represented in the electoral college considering their huge population, while small populated red states are able to sway an election. If anything, this should be taken into account if the Electoral College is to continue.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 5:13 am

All I'm really saying is that Trump is supposed to be unconventional. That was the whole idea. So he shouldn't be like his conventional predecessors.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 5:49 am

EzraS wrote:
All I'm really saying is that Trump is supposed to be unconventional. That was the whole idea. So he shouldn't be like his conventional predecessors.

Well, I much prefer a President who actually behaves presidential. I don't want my President to act like a buffoon and a bully. I want him to have class. Trump does not.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 6:54 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Well, I much prefer a President who actually behaves presidential. I don't want my President to act like a buffoon and a bully. I want him to have class. Trump does not.

That seems pretty subjective considering the claim that millions of others see him as godlike.

Me Here
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Oct 2018, 9:06 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, he certainly didn't think of Daniels as horse faced when they were having sex.

Have you seen her strap on? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though: from the UK I saw the Trump\Billary choice as similar to having to choose between going deaf or blind. How did they let Billary beat Sanders? At least there would have been a (vaguely?) sane option then.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 1:17 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

That seems pretty subjective considering the claim that millions of others see him as godlike.

There are millions who agree with me.

Lone Replicant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2018, 1:32 pm

thoughtbeast wrote:
Trump, on the other hand, represents the opposite end of the horse.

Lol. Lil Shroom full of rage.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 4:46 pm

Lone Replicant wrote:
thoughtbeast wrote:
Trump, on the other hand, represents the opposite end of the horse.

Lol. Lil Shroom full of rage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: