The perfect storm (Meltdown, caused Tic Attack & seizure)

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

allisontics
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Oct 2018, 4:25 pm

I have been so overstimulated, lately. I had an autistic meltdown because I was overstimulated. After my meltdown, I paced around with my ear defenders on, and hand flapping and jumping. While stimming, my tics started flaring up, it got to the point where I was ticcing so bad I had to lay on the bed in my room and let a tic attack ensue. After a two long tic attack, I got up from my bed then my limbs went limp and I went into a atonic seizure dropping to the ground, hitting my head on the wooden floor then went into a tonic-colic seizure, for nearly ten minutes. According to my care taker, I stopped breathing, and my heart rate dropped severely, we know this because I have to wear a heart rate pack due to the amount of seizures I have in a day. I was later taken into the OP therapist and need to have emergency sensory integration therapy, because I had become so undersimuated that I was rocking back and fourth for nearly five hours straight. Is this situation weird or have you had a similar experience? please message me, am looking for friends thank you again.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 138 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1= ... =61&p10=71[/img]