Is being direct the best approach to dating for Aspies?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2018, 7:09 am

rdos wrote:
Another way to tell her you like her is to buy small stones, arrange them as a heart at a public place, and then somehow invite her there.

I like that but maybe it's better for a proposal than a first date. You could get the girl to turn around and then see WILL YOU MARRY ME spelt out in stones, light brights, sand or some other material.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2018, 7:37 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
rdos wrote:
Another way to tell her you like her is to buy small stones, arrange them as a heart at a public place, and then somehow invite her there.

I like that but maybe it's better for a proposal than a first date. You could get the girl to turn around and then see WILL YOU MARRY ME spelt out in stones, light brights, sand or some other material.

That's a cool idea. :wink:

You could also draw a heart in your palm and post it to social media.

If your girl follows WP, you can post things that relate to her. Who knows how much of what I posted today actually are related to that? She probably does, but nobody else would. :mrgreen:

Pyromanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Nov 2018, 10:52 am

I'm not sure, I tend to get chicks to want to talk to me and then just kind of make them laugh for awhile and humor them. Maybe the sexual tension is subtle at first, but for me it seems to boil over pretty quickly and directly on both ends. Maybe that's why all my relationships (so far) have burned bright and burnt out, but I don't give up and am fine with my approach so I just keep on truckin'.