I really am a cripple, you know.

Page 1 of 22 [ 345 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 12:42 am

I really am crippled and it's especially the super difficulty in getting up from a lying position I have :cry:. To-day, now that I'm sleeping outside, getting up from the Big of depressed garden I was in was REAL hard. eventually involving going out - on all fours - fromy spot to get to a bus stop stool and pull myself up :(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 5:12 am

...It seems that Social Services here, regarding me.is OBSESSED with the idea that (1) I need help in taking my prescription pills and someone to dole th out to me, and say I don't take them - I TAKE THEM. I TAKE THEM!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! :x (2) DHSS home visits would help with my dressing problems. They would come what? Twice a wee And I should be stuck there on other days? :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 6:02 am

I'm sorry for your trouble, and I'm sorry we live in a society which is so indifferent to the suffering of the people.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 12:04 am

How are you able to type up your constant misfortunes in such great detail if you're so unwell you can barely move?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Oct 2018, 12:18 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
How are you able to type up your constant misfortunes in such great detail if you're so unwell you can barely move?

Typing is the last to go.
Best wishes, Ass-P. Your problems are familiar to me, only mine are paler.
:heart:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 12:25 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

I've typed many posts from a prone position when unwell, it's not an impossibility.
It actually feels comforting to have some onscreen people contact when unwell.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 1:04 am

...I never learned how to properly " type ", I hunt and peck. Just like I never learned how to properly use a computer :cry: . I am in pain now, walking around carrying so much, without the (as mentioned) pain pills :cry: .

adoon"]

lostonearth35 wrote:

Typing is the last to go.
Best wishes, Ass-P. Your problems are familiar to me, only mine are paler.
:heart:[/quote]

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 5:05 am

ASS-P wrote:
...It seems that Social Services here, regarding me.is OBSESSED with the idea that (1) I need help in taking my prescription pills and someone to dole th out to me, and say I don't take them - I TAKE THEM. I TAKE THEM!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :x (2) DHSS home visits would help with my dressing problems. They would come what? Twice a wee And I should be stuck there on other days? :cry:

So keep taking them, and yeah they will come twice a week...so try and take care of yourself as best you can between those visits. I mean you complain about your situation and than you complain about any help you get. I mean sure it would be nice if they could do more but for now they can check up on you to see if you are taking your meds and they can visit twice a week. At least that is something.

I mean you are going to run out of people willing to help you if you act toxic and mean towards anyone whose part of any efforts to help you. If you are concerned you need more care than a visit twice a week you could perhaps, civilly and respectfully say that and see if they can help direct you towards resources for more around the clock care if that is what you need.

It is one thing to be in need of help but then being a stubborn jerk to people doing what they can to help you, is not productive at all.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Oct 2018, 8:49 am

I can't speak for the US but here there are organizations, NGOs, clinics, state hospitals, homeless shelters, soup kitchens etc where one can turn to for help, depending on the situation.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Oct 2018, 11:03 am

envirozentinel wrote:
I can't speak for the US but here there are organizations, NGOs, clinics, state hospitals, homeless shelters, soup kitchens etc where one can turn to for help, depending on the situation.

In Canada, those are places to get robbed, raped, abused, misdiagnosed, etc. I'm not saying that nothing ever goes right, but there is a reason that our homeless will not take shelter in the winter, who lose their lives rather than do that.

For example, I live in my own apartment and they sent me a mental nurse, who screamed and broke my furniture. Really. I had to throw out kitchen chairs. So I asked that she not come back. I am on record as having refused her help. See?

mrspock
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Oct 2018, 2:45 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:

I was wondering precisely the same thing. Betchya he made it to McDonalds to get something sweet, salty, and greesy with his welfare money. This is unfortunately allowed in California.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:06 am

...I don't have a place, I am fully HL, that was hypothetical " if I was in, for example, a place such as the Patterson place turned out to be ', or similar to that. I meant that SS seems to be, or was anyways, obsessed with a notion in their heads that I didn't know how to take my pills :x .

tleaf"]

ASS-P wrote:
...It seems that Social Services here, regarding me.is OBSESSED with the idea that (1) I need help in taking my prescription pills and someone to dole th out to me, and say I don't take them - I TAKE THEM. I TAKE THEM!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :x (2) DHSS home visits would help with my dressing problems. They would come what? Twice a wee And I should be stuck there on other days? :cry:

So keep taking them, and yeah they will come twice a week...so try and take care of yourself as best you can between those visits. I mean you complain about your situation and than you complain about any help you get. I mean sure it would be nice if they could do more but for now they can check up on you to see if you are taking your meds and they can visit twice a week. At least that is something.

I mean you are going to run out of people willing to help you if you act toxic and mean towards anyone whose part of any efforts to help you. If you are concerned you need more care than a visit twice a week you could perhaps, civilly and respectfully say that and see if they can help direct you towards resources for more around the clock care if that is what you need.

It is one thing to be in need of help but then being a stubborn jerk to people doing what they can to help you, is not productive at all.[/quote]

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Oct 2018, 8:40 am

mrspock wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

I was wondering precisely the same thing. Betchya he made it to McDonalds to get something sweet, salty, and greesy with his welfare money. This is unfortunately allowed in California.

At first I wanted to delete your snide post but then realized:

Nein! McDonald's food is terrible and I for one wouldn't even want to get it for free! They made it to our shores years after KFC did and I would pick the KFC anyday!

my blog:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 3:38 pm

My town has a homeless problem. They tend to congregate around McDonald's and convince stores. Especially the ones that sell even worse types of fast food kept under heat lamps.

mrspock
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Oct 2018, 1:03 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
mrspock wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

At first I wanted to delete your snide post but then realized:

Nein! McDonald's food is terrible and I for one wouldn't even want to get it for free! They made it to our shores years after KFC did and I would pick the KFC anyday!

Look why is he even posting this I wonder? Its not the governments job to appoint someone to pick him off the ground everyday. People like him are the reason I'm opposed to welfare.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Oct 2018, 1:49 pm

Until you need it yourself!

I'm not American but that's certainly the general Trump / Republican attitude. Which isolates and marginalized those members of society who can't make it on their own and depend on welfare. Never mind the motto on your Statue of Liberty.

Of course there will always be those few who abuse the system. But why should the genuine cases suffer?

my blog:

Last edited by envirozentinel on 29 Oct 2018, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Typo