Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DevilMayAsian
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Oct 2018, 11:21 am

Wow, my mind is blown. The whole Zeke and Meagan thing makes a lot more sense now. They’ve actually been dating on and off since early this year. She had feelings for him way before she had feelings for me, so they’ve been at this far longer than I previously thought. This is their third time this year, I honestly thought it was their first. It explains so much about their behavior towards each other. So effectively he beat me, he’s the main man, while I’m the man on the side. That explains why she wants the thing between us to be utterly secret, while she’s completely public with Zeke. One of theories is that she’s polyamorous, because usually if the person is monogamous, they don’t develop feelings for someone outside the relationship strong enough to act on them. Either that my personality is just that attractive to women, women have told me I have a great personality.

Zeke recently posted a video on his Facebook showing him watching a street fight outside of a club downtown and getting into it with a girl.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 12:17 pm

Ok. Makes sense, I guess.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 1:27 am

Pretty sure just about everyone here told you that you're the side-guy. But whatever, guess you've figured it out now. So are you going to stop chasing after this lady and find somebody who actually wants you?