Would You Take a Course to Learn Social Skills?

Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Richard_the_ Dogged
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Nov 2018, 9:44 pm

But if we just close down the doctor's office, then the problem is solved. Assessments that are not done cannot be misused.

And if it were not for the Nazi Eugenics Movement, this area never could have been explored this way.

https://www.amazon.com/Constructing-Aut ... ing+autism

Do we want assessments for left handedness, red hair, and green eyes?

Richard

Autism-Aspergers is just a concept invented to legitimate the abuse of children and adults. Neuro-Diversity is just a way of pleading for pity. Everytime we endorse these concepts, we are further maginalizing ourselves, and encouraging child abuse. Autism-Asperger's could never even exist without Nazi Social Darwinism and Eugenics. So I no longer talk about these, I talk about lived experience, often the experience of being othered and then persecuted. I call this experience of having intelligence, insight, intuition, and mystical abilities, the Shamanic Experience. And those of us who live it need to start banding together and protecting ourselves, each other, and the children of today. Beautiful Planet, just a rotten economic and political system.

Richard_the_ Dogged
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Nov 2018, 9:46 pm

And Fnord, the conspiracy is the world wide eugenics movement, starting in the 19th Century, but it is the later Nazi version which holds the hearts and minds of so many Americans.

Richard

Autism-Aspergers is just a concept invented to legitimate the abuse of children and adults. Neuro-Diversity is just a way of pleading for pity. Everytime we endorse these concepts, we are further maginalizing ourselves, and encouraging child abuse. Autism-Asperger's could never even exist without Nazi Social Darwinism and Eugenics. So I no longer talk about these, I talk about lived experience, often the experience of being othered and then persecuted. I call this experience of having intelligence, insight, intuition, and mystical abilities, the Shamanic Experience. And those of us who live it need to start banding together and protecting ourselves, each other, and the children of today. Beautiful Planet, just a rotten economic and political system.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2018, 9:16 am

Richard_the_ Dogged wrote:
And Fnord, the conspiracy is the world wide eugenics movement, starting in the 19th Century, but it is the later Nazi version which holds the hearts and minds of so many Americans.
WHAT "world-wide eugenics movement"?

An idea is not a movement, and the Nazis were more interested in exterminating anyone who was not of the "Master Race", or who did not serve them, than they were in selective breeding.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2018, 4:58 pm

Richard_the_ Dogged wrote:
But if we just close down the doctor's office, then the problem is solved. Assessments that are not done cannot be misused.

And if it were not for the Nazi Eugenics Movement, this area never could have been explored this way.

https://www.amazon.com/Constructing-Aut ... ing+autism

Do we want assessments for left handedness, red hair, and green eyes?

Richard

I would not want assessments, for left handedness, red hair, and green eyes because it would be a waste of money. These features can be easily be observed by laymen.

Should we not use multi lane intercity highways designed for high speed since they were invented by the Nazis? Should we stop using trains because the Nazis misused them to transport people to extermination centers?

If a person is never diagnosed with Autism they may never know fully who they are and why they are this way thus making mistakes based on ignorance. Not being diagnosed until age 55 I can tell you about that.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman