What I love most about myself

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2018, 12:05 am

My favorite thing about myself is that I am very kind and I like to make other people happy. I remember one time in middle school I tried being mean and told a girl that her hair looked bad. I felt terrible and apologized the next day. I always say thank you when people help me, whether they're close friends or complete strangers. People who know me personally can always come to me for support; I'm not good at giving advice but I can hug them and let them cry. I hate it when people fight and I love making them laugh. I might feel lonely sometimes, but I know that anyone who enters a relationship with me will be very lucky.

I was feeling very sad today, so I decided to write that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 12:26 am

^^^ way to go, champ :wtg:

I love the fact that i'm getting closer to heaven every day. :star:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 8:14 am

I feel the same as you do. I know I can be pretty mean sometimes if I feel that I'm being pushed around but I always do feel bad about it and I don't like hurting people and I don't like seeing other people get hurt.

I'm a very nice person who would give you my shirt if you needed it. If I see a homeless person and I actually have money with me I have no problem with giving it to them. I once gave a $20 bill that was given to me for my birthday to a homeless man as I was on my way to buy myself a video game with it. I felt more sorry for him and realized I had enough video games. I think a lot about the world around me and I have very high levels of empathy. I do have issues of my own (who doesn't?) but I do my best to work with them. I also have a lot of love to give to my closest family and friends.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 8:26 am

I’m sorry you’re feeling sad....but I’m glad you are seeking to boost yourself up despite being sad.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 2:58 am

coalminer wrote:
My favorite thing about myself is that I am very kind and I like to make other people happy. I remember one time in middle school I tried being mean and told a girl that her hair looked bad. I felt terrible and apologized the next day. I always say thank you when people help me, whether they're close friends or complete strangers. People who know me personally can always come to me for support; I'm not good at giving advice but I can hug them and let them cry. I hate it when people fight and I love making them laugh. I might feel lonely sometimes, but I know that anyone who enters a relationship with me will be very lucky.

I was feeling very sad today, so I decided to write that.

You are valuable fr that as many ppl in this world are the opposite

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 2:59 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
I once gave a $20 bill that was given to me for my birthday to a homeless man as I was on my way to buy myself a video game with it. I felt more sorry for him and realized I had enough video games. I think a lot about the world around me and I have very high levels of empathy. I do have issues of my own (who doesn't?) but I do my best to work with them. I also have a lot of love to give to my closest family and friends.

Awesome
I like this thread bcuz in my opinion autistic and aspergers ppl have the capability to be extremely kind which is wht the world needs