"further isolating the United States" lolz

all on board:
Iran's Khamenei says the world opposes Trump's decisions

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 7:38 am

EzraS wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cuba-usa/cuba-lashes-out-at-trump-administration-over-new-sanctions-idUSKCN1N72LK
Dude you need to get some sleep.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 7:43 am

traven wrote:

all on board:
I hope Kim Jong-Un does the responsible thing and speaks up as well.

TIL Cuba's Foreign Ministry has a Director of U.S. Affairs.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 3:55 pm

traven wrote:

all on board:

Uh, plenty more are on board than just that guy.

As a foreign observer of US politics, I can tell you that the attitude of the VAST MAJORITY of people I personally interact with is that the USA is going down a terrible path of isolationism that's amplified in effect by outsiders not wanting anything to do with your gov't. We do feel for regular American citizens, though, that are simply caught up in this mess. Not the hateful ones, though. They can go down with the current administration's ship for all we care.

You really think the general sentiment of people around the world is that America is becoming greater again & we all respect and admire you so much and wish to do increased business? Ummmm, no. Countries and corporations continue to do business with America only because America is wealthy and spends money. But individuals are increasingly uneasy about anything American because of the pure hate for humanity that's being put out into the world by your elected officials.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2018, 4:47 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
traven wrote:

all on board:

As a foreign observer of US politics, I can tell you that the attitude of the VAST MAJORITY of people I personally interact with is that the USA is going down a terrible path of isolationism that's amplified in effect by outsiders not wanting anything to do with your gov't. We do feel for regular American citizens, though, that are simply caught up in this mess. Not the hateful ones, though. They can go down with the current administration's ship for all we care.

You really think the general sentiment of people around the world is that America is becoming greater again & we all respect and admire you so much and wish to do increased business? Ummmm, no. Countries and corporations continue to do business with America only because America is wealthy and spends money. But individuals are increasingly uneasy about anything American because of the pure hate for humanity that's being put out into the world by your elected officials.
Everything you said is liberal propaganda. Its them who are spreading the hate. And 64% of Americans belive so: https://www.rt.com/usa/442871-media-blame-division-us/

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 4:57 pm

Heat844 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
traven wrote:

all on board:

Everything you said is liberal propaganda. Its them who are spreading the hate. And 64% of Americans belive so: https://www.rt.com/usa/442871-media-blame-division-us/

How do you figure liberals are spreading hate when your republican potus is spewing hatred from the highest political position in the land? :? How do you figure liberals are spreading hate when republicans are literally associated with hate groups tied to white supremacy and neo naziism? :?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 5:36 pm

Heat844 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Heat844 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
traven wrote:

all on board:

How do you figure liberals are spreading hate when your republican potus is spewing hatred from the highest political position in the land? :? How do you figure liberals are spreading hate when republicans are literally associated with hate groups tied to white supremacy and neo naziism? :?
That's only true in the underdeveloped demented mind of a liberal. You don't see us banging on the door to the Supreme Court or harassing politicians while they eat. Those are exactly things that a child would do.

Even though your post is just a bunch of personal attacks & insults directed towards liberals in America (FYI: My location is accurate. I am Canadian & Not an American voter of any party or independent), I'll engage you anyways.

How do you figure that Liberal's minds are "underdeveloped," or "demented?" :?

Who's banging on the door of the Supreme Court? :?

As for "harassing," politicians while they eat.. I applaud those people who speak their minds to the unspeakably bad things a variety of politicians & public figures have been up to lately. If that means shouting their message at their dinner table, so be it, good on them for speaking up & vocalizing their non violent resistance. This one was particularly entertaining: https://mic.com/articles/191913/tucker- ... .HFNNgnKXu

Maybe it's not the most polite way to have one's political opposition heard.. but it's most certainly a whole lot better than saying it with bombs like the MAGAbomber did.

You are right, though, children do tend to speak their minds vs. keep silent about injustices. Perhaps we could all learn a lot about how to voice our concerns from the examples of children.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 8:16 pm

Heat844 wrote:
That's only true in the underdeveloped demented mind of a liberal. You don't see us banging on the door to the Supreme Court or harassing politicians while they eat. Those are exactly things that a child would do.
Jesus of Nazareth never rode an elephant.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2018, 11:05 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Who's banging on the door of the Supreme Court? :?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRnmnxVtDqg

And one if his accusers admitted yesterday that they made it up because they knew that liberals would eat it up: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... sFT9xi8HDI

Last edited by Heat844 on 03 Nov 2018, 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2018, 11:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
:?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 11:59 am

Heat844 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
You laugh? Go ahead. Then read Matthew 12:14-15...
Matthew wrote:
Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written, "Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."
It takes no stretch of the imagination to see that the King of Kings chose a donkey as a symbol of His Kingship, and not an elephant.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2018, 10:15 pm

Fnord wrote:
Heat844 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
You laugh? Go ahead. Then read Matthew 12:14-15...
Matthew wrote:
Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written, "Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."
It takes no stretch of the imagination to see that the King of Kings chose a donkey as a symbol of His Kingship, and not an elephant.
I wasn't laughing. I actually had no idea what you meant. You're not serious about Jesus riding a Donkey because you think he was a liberal? You know those symbols for the parties were created by a political cartoonist in the late 1800's don't you? I don't think there were(or have ever been) elephants in Israel anyway. Wow. You're really really drinking the blue Kool-Aid. And you're apparently one of the rare religious liberals(assuming its true what the say about liberals not being religious). But I would think that there are plenty of believers and non-believers among both liberals and conservatives. I'm not liberal, but I'm a non-believer.