Protesters attack Tucker Carlson’s house

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,299

12 Nov 2018, 3:37 pm

No, it's just really f*****g racist. And corrupt, unconstitutional, sexist, basically the worst, and then they attack us for incivility.



Magna
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,279

12 Nov 2018, 3:38 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The psychotic race baiting 'liberal' establishment media are mostly to blame for stuff like this. It shows on this site with people just hysterically screaming about racism all day. People need to get a grip and learn to have a proper discussion and challenge people's arguments in a mature and civil fashion.

You can't blame people for telling the truth.


If the media told the truth you wouldn't have these violent left wing thugs threatening people and their families because they have a different point of view.

That's the problem, the left knows your different point of view is racism, among other things. The problem is them breaking the law in their otherwise justified rage.


Yeah, when you have a different point of view than the left, that automatically you a racist. *Snicker*


I think it seems mainly now that it's neck and neck between "racist" or "fascist".


_________________
"There is no love of living without despair of life." - Albert Camus

"Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world
I'm nothing but a stranger in this world" -Van Morrison

AQ-43 (32-50 indicates a strong likelihood of Asperger syndrome or autism).
EQ-14 out of 80
Rdos: Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 173 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,062
Location: Illinois

12 Nov 2018, 3:47 pm

Magna wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The psychotic race baiting 'liberal' establishment media are mostly to blame for stuff like this. It shows on this site with people just hysterically screaming about racism all day. People need to get a grip and learn to have a proper discussion and challenge people's arguments in a mature and civil fashion.

You can't blame people for telling the truth.


If the media told the truth you wouldn't have these violent left wing thugs threatening people and their families because they have a different point of view.

That's the problem, the left knows your different point of view is racism, among other things. The problem is them breaking the law in their otherwise justified rage.


Yeah, when you have a different point of view than the left, that automatically you a racist. *Snicker*


I think it seems mainly now that it's neck and neck between "racist" or "fascist".



And they fail to realize just how fascist THEY are.


"Political correctness is fascism disguised as good manners." -- George Carlin


_________________
If you embrace your inner child any harder, you'll suffocate the little bastard!


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

12 Nov 2018, 5:54 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The psychotic race baiting 'liberal' establishment media are mostly to blame for stuff like this. It shows on this site with people just hysterically screaming about racism all day. People need to get a grip and learn to have a proper discussion and challenge people's arguments in a mature and civil fashion.

You can't blame people for telling the truth.


If the media told the truth you wouldn't have these violent left wing thugs threatening people and their families because they have a different point of view.

That's the problem, the left knows your different point of view is racism, among other things. The problem is them breaking the law in their otherwise justified rage.


You don't speak for the left, you're speaking for hysterical SJW's. Not all if them would resort to psychotic acts like this either. They do it because they aren't capable of a discussion, that's why they're angry. They have no rational reason to have hysterical rage against Carlson as he lets those crazy types on his show to give their opinion. The real and old left speak highly of Tucker Carlson.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

12 Nov 2018, 5:55 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Did you see the debate between Cenk and Tucker? I can't actually Cenk and think he's very naive. But it was a very civil discussion and actually some agreements.

Cenk is very emotional.

So, he often makes emotional arguments.


He does, but he was very respectful and measured. I respect him for that.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

12 Nov 2018, 5:56 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Magna wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The psychotic race baiting 'liberal' establishment media are mostly to blame for stuff like this. It shows on this site with people just hysterically screaming about racism all day. People need to get a grip and learn to have a proper discussion and challenge people's arguments in a mature and civil fashion.

You can't blame people for telling the truth.


If the media told the truth you wouldn't have these violent left wing thugs threatening people and their families because they have a different point of view.

That's the problem, the left knows your different point of view is racism, among other things. The problem is them breaking the law in their otherwise justified rage.


Yeah, when you have a different point of view than the left, that automatically you a racist. *Snicker*


I think it seems mainly now that it's neck and neck between "racist" or "fascist".



And they fail to realize just how fascist THEY are.


"Political correctness is fascism disguised as good manners." -- George Carlin


So true.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,299

12 Nov 2018, 9:37 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The psychotic race baiting 'liberal' establishment media are mostly to blame for stuff like this. It shows on this site with people just hysterically screaming about racism all day. People need to get a grip and learn to have a proper discussion and challenge people's arguments in a mature and civil fashion.

You can't blame people for telling the truth.


If the media told the truth you wouldn't have these violent left wing thugs threatening people and their families because they have a different point of view.

That's the problem, the left knows your different point of view is racism, among other things. The problem is them breaking the law in their otherwise justified rage.


You don't speak for the left, you're speaking for hysterical SJW's. Not all if them would resort to psychotic acts like this either. They do it because they aren't capable of a discussion, that's why they're angry. They have no rational reason to have hysterical rage against Carlson as he lets those crazy types on his show to give their opinion. The real and old left speak highly of Tucker Carlson.

They should have just occupied the place, like that wildlife refuge in Oregon. Then Trump will pardon them.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics ... index.html



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

13 Nov 2018, 12:07 pm

They should go and get a job. Just saying Trump did something bad to excuse his opponent's crimes is not an argument.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Feb 2007
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,055
Location: Santa Cruz , CA , USA

13 Nov 2018, 12:35 pm

...I have seen press indicating that Cadin might be exaggerating - or lying - about the precise extent of the actions by the protestors specifically the claim that they banged on his door. The press I saw said that the police report made no mention of this claimed physical attack on his door or any of his property, just spraying an anarchy symbol on his driveway. I'm not saying that that or anything else is good, but, the police as yet, IIRC, do not back up Carlson's claim of violent physical attack in his house, just the spray painting on his driveway.


_________________
Renal kidney failure, congestive heart failure, COPD. Can't really get up from a floor position unhelped anymore:-(.
One of the walking wounded ~ SMASHED DOWN by life and age, now prevented from even expressing myself! SOB.
" Oh, no! First you have to PROVE you deserve to go away to college! " ~ My mother, 1978 (the heyday of Andy Gibb and Player). I would still like to go.:-(
My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,546
Location: Queens, NYC

13 Nov 2018, 12:37 pm

Spray painting isn't cool, either!

If somebody spray-painted my garage, I would think I'm being attacked----especially with Anarchy symbols, or Nazi symbols. I believe it's the same as actually being physically assaulted by somebody.

It's very hard to clean up spray paint.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

13 Nov 2018, 12:48 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I have seen press indicating that Cadin might be exaggerating - or lying - about the precise extent of the actions by the protestors specifically the claim that they banged on his door. The press I saw said that the police report made no mention of this claimed physical attack on his door or any of his property, just spraying an anarchy symbol on his driveway. I'm not saying that that or anything else is good, but, the police as yet, IIRC, do not back up Carlson's claim of violent physical attack in his house, just the spray painting on his driveway.


They were chanting "we know where you sleep at night".


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Feb 2007
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,055
Location: Santa Cruz , CA , USA

13 Nov 2018, 3:19 pm

... No back;up from the po-po that the banging on his door happened, though. That's the point. I said that that the lesser stuff was bad already.


_________________
Renal kidney failure, congestive heart failure, COPD. Can't really get up from a floor position unhelped anymore:-(.
One of the walking wounded ~ SMASHED DOWN by life and age, now prevented from even expressing myself! SOB.
" Oh, no! First you have to PROVE you deserve to go away to college! " ~ My mother, 1978 (the heyday of Andy Gibb and Player). I would still like to go.:-(
My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!


AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,299

14 Nov 2018, 2:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
They should go and get a job. Just saying Trump did something bad to excuse his opponent's crimes is not an argument.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

14 Nov 2018, 6:51 pm

ASS-P wrote:
... No back;up from the po-po that the banging on his door happened, though. That's the point. I said that that the lesser stuff was bad already.


Maybe not yet. It wouldn't surprise me though either way.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,063
Location: Palestine

14 Nov 2018, 6:52 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
They should go and get a job. Just saying Trump did something bad to excuse his opponent's crimes is not an argument.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.


And there's nothing wrong with that, but be aware of your own hypocrisy.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"