Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 11:56 am

Who cares if he actually has done anything crooked? We want to keep him in office so that he can "Make America White Again!" or "Make America Rich Again!" or something... I forget exactly what it is his cult err... I mean 'supporters' want him to do for our country.

Maybe I need to start drinking or experimenting with recreational drugs so that I won't give a damn either way. :hic:

And yeah Clinton sucks too but she aint the one sitting in the White House is she?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 1:22 pm

1stSauce wrote:
Pursuing impeachment would be electoral suicide for the Democrats

Likely in the general election. Not pursuing it might be electoral suicide in the primaries.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 2:37 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Who cares if he actually has done anything crooked? We want to keep him in office so that he can "Make America White Again!" or "Make America Rich Again!" or something... I forget exactly what it is his cult err... I mean 'supporters' want him to do for our country.

Maybe I need to start drinking or experimenting with recreational drugs so that I won't give a damn either way. :hic:

And yeah Clinton sucks too but she aint the one sitting in the White House is she?

All politicians do crooked stuff. If we impeached them all we’d never have another president. Obama did many things the right found crooked. Republican presidents do things the left finds crooked it’s all a matter of point of view. Oba,a committed impeachable offensives yet moving to impeach him would been political suicide just as it is for democrats now

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 4:45 pm

Yeah, Obama did far worse.

He didn't like US immigration law, Congress was in gridlock, so he wrote his own immigration laws.

He decided that some illegal aliens were no longer illegal according to his new "DACA" executive order.

This empowers Trump and future presidents to make laws they like. For example, Trump just made up a new law requiring illegal aliens to go to "ports of entry" to seek asylum, despite existing laws saying they don't have to do that.