Page 10 of 12 [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 9:46 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Yeah but they use Muslims as the justification.

And they're use a different excuse if there weren't any Muslims.

So I'm not sure what's your point.

Daniel89 wrote:
The fact that the majority of people don't know Muhammad was a slave owning warlord serial rapist who married a child and that Muslims believe him to be morally perfect just shows how protected Islam is.

The majority of people don't know that the Christian bible is full of genocidal massacres either.

What's your point?

Daniel89 wrote:
The BBC has done loads of negative documentaries on Scientology there might be a few thousand of them in the UK, Whilst there are millions of Muslims yet you really hear any actual criticism of the ideology in the media.

To quote Waking Life :

Waking Life wrote:
The function of the media has never been to eliminate the evils of the world, no. Their job is to persuade us to accept those evils and get used to living with them.

You don't expect the BBC to be anything but an tool of the rule elite used to indoctrinate us, do you?

They also use it to stop politically censor people it but Muslims seem to be more protected.

Most people do know the Bible is full of genocide most Christians believe the Bible was inspired by God so they pick and choose, the greatest loophole in History. Muslims believe the Quran is the perfect word of God narrated by him to his morally perfect prophet.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 9:48 am

Fnord wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Is the alt-right ruining movies?
The Alt-Right is ruining everything.

Sounds like the alt right Jewish conspiracy theories just they are the Jews.

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 9:53 am

Daniel89 wrote:
They also use it to stop politically censor people it but Muslims seem to be more protected.

Muslim immigrants are but one of several protected groups.

Daniel89 wrote:
Most people do know the Bible is full of genocide most Christians believe the Bible was inspired by God so they pick and choose, the greatest loophole in History. Muslims believe the Quran is the perfect word of God narrated by him to his morally perfect prophet.

I don't see much of a difference, really, between the atrocities in the Torah, the Christian Bible or the Qur'an, and the way "believers" justify their own cognitive dissonance when they call their religion "tolerant" or "a religion of peace".

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 9:56 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Muslim immigrants are but one of several protected groups.

Daniel89 wrote:

I don't see much of a difference, really, between the atrocities in the Torah, the Christian Bible or the Qur'an, and the way "believers" justify their own cognitive dissonance when they call their religion "tolerant" or "a religion of peace".

One is a guide to how to live.

The other is a set of instructions that are believed to be perfect.

Christianity evolved because it could, Islam cannot evolve.

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 10:02 am

Daniel89 wrote:

Among all three major Abrahamic branches, you'll find people who take their religious books very literally (including some of the more disturbing bits) and people who have a more "progressive" interpretation.

Just compare Saudi Wahhabism with Iranian Shiitism.

Just compare Haredi Judaism with reform Judaism.

Just compare Christian fundamentalist, Creationist evangelicals with post Second Vatican Council Catholics.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 10:05 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Among all three major Abrahamic branches, you'll find people who take their religious books very literally (including some of the more disturbing bits) and people who have a more "progressive" interpretation.

Just compare Saudi Wahhabism with Iranian Shiitism.

Just compare Haredi Judaism with reform Judaism.

Just compare Christian fundamentalist, Creationist evangelicals with post Second Vatican Council Catholics.

Yes Christianity can be taken literally but Islam can only be taken literally.

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 10:09 am

Daniel89 wrote:

Says who?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 10:16 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Says who?

Says Allah apparently.

https://www.whyislam.org/quran/quran-the-word-of-god/

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 10:24 am

Daniel89 wrote:
aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Says who?

Says Allah apparently.

https://www.whyislam.org/quran/quran-the-word-of-god/

Orthodox Jews would say the same applies to Yahweh.

Fundamentalist Christians would say the same applies to the Christian God.

Liberal Muslims would say that Allah does allow interpretation.

As I stated before : you find literal interpretations & "progressive" interpretations among believers of all three main Abrahamic branches.

You can't just single out Islam here.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:22 pm

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:

However you need to resolve your superiority to slake that anger--you do you boo, as they say. Just remember we can all see through it clear as day.

Where have I mentioned superiority?

She's probably just projecting.

In my experience, "anti-racists" often have a superiority complex towards not just "racists" but also members of other races... for which they feel ashamed... resulting in them using political "anti-racism" to compensate for it.

And because of that they can't grasp how anyone else could reject multiculturalism or support ethnonationalism for any other reason than a superiority complex.

:lol: Looks like I touched a nerve with someone. 8)

Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:24 pm

All the racists are chatting together now, how cute!

It's very amusing to watch you prop each other up with your sad ideologies. You're like racial fluffers to each other, so adorable. :lol:

Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:25 pm

"Ethnonationalism gets me so hard, bro!"

:P

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:47 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I think Kara basically finished you off better than I could have, but every response you provided helped her tremendously. You're espousing ethno-nationalism and ethnic chauvinism, racism in more general speech; that's the textbook jargon applied to the positions you're taking - it's not an insulting label when it's objectively true, no matter how offensive you find it to be labelled as such.

Ethnonationalists do not consider mixed race people to be Natives whilst I do.

Ethnonationalists want to deport non natives, I do not.

If Britain doesn't belong to Britons then it belongs to no one.

Your argument basically boils down to 'some people are worse than me'.
A state belongs to it's people in terms of national citizenship, not in terms of ethnicity. At the end of the day diaspora have no claim to the nation except in terms of ethnic identity; immigrants with citizenship do regardless of their ethnic background - they're just as x as the x.

So I have thousands of years of Heritage on Britain but someone who moves here is as British as me because of piece of paper?

You don't have thousands of years of heritage anywhere, you have a few decades, tops.

Yes, I'm saying a native-born citizen is just as x as any other x. If you're going to insist otherwise, you're making my point for me.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:50 pm

aspiesavant wrote:
She's probably just projecting.

In my experience, "anti-racists" often have a superiority complex towards not just "racists" but also members of other races... for which they feel ashamed... resulting in them using political "anti-racism" to compensate for it.

And because of that they can't grasp how anyone else could reject multiculturalism or support ethnonationalism for any other reason than a superiority complex.

:lol: Looks like I touched a nerve with someone. 8)

You actually think your prejudice driven pop psychology is based on reality?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All the racists are chatting together now, how cute!

It seems all you really have to contribute to any thread I've seen to far, is namecalling.

How... sad.

And, FYI, Daniel89 and I aren't exactly agreeing with each other.

funeralxempire wrote:
You don't have thousands of years of heritage anywhere, you have a few decades, tops.

WTF are you talking about?

British heritage goes back millennia...

funeralxempire wrote:
Yes, I'm saying a native-born citizen is just as x as any other x. If you're going to insist otherwise, you're making my point for me.

Where you are born, means nothing.

It's a meaningless statistic.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 4:51 am

aspiesavant wrote:

funeralxempire wrote:

WTF are you talking about?

He's an individual, his heritage doesn't.

aspiesavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Where you were born and grew up defines your national identity, should I assume this is a poor attempt at humour? :?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 5:21 am

funeralxempire wrote:
aspiesavant wrote:

He's an individual, his heritage doesn't.

We our defined by our genes and our culture... both of which go way back.

funeralxempire wrote:
aspiesavant wrote:

Where you were born and grew up defines your national identity, should I assume this is a poor attempt at humour? :?

Where you grow up, yes.

But being born in eg. France means nothing, if you grow up in eg. Russia.

But yes, growing up in France makes you culturally French, if you are not spend most of that time grown up in one of France's many Middle-Eastern ghettoes. But it won't ever make you racially French. Racially, you will always be an alien.

And yes, race does matter. It defines our identity as individuals the same way our gender, our personality, our neurotype & our life experience do!