Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:00 am

I think D cup is quite average for a woman who isn't large. Of course a 32D has much smaller volume than 38D. But if your frame is bigger, those bigger breasts won't look too big for your body.

If you're geeky you can measure the volume of your breasts by water displacement. I found that my breasts have got 50% bigger in the last couple years. However because I gained 15 lbs I'm bigger overall, and they don't look big compared to my body.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2018, 12:11 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I always have so much trouble finding a bra that fits, once I almost gave up looking at a store after 15 minutes of looking at bra. Couple years ago, I bought a Playtex bra, it’s fit better. I hate bra shopping! :oops: :roll: :cry: :skull:

My autistic daughter hates bra shopping also. So I bought about a dozen bras all different styles and cup sizes. She tried them on at home and picked two that fit her best, and I returned the rest. When they go on sale we buy her more of the same. I also do this with other clothes for her. It is much less stressful for her.

Any chance you could have a relative do this for you?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Dec 2018, 4:04 am

y-pod wrote:
I think D cup is quite average for a woman who isn't large. Of course a 32D has much smaller volume than 38D. But if your frame is bigger, those bigger breasts won't look too big for your body.

If you're geeky you can measure the volume of your breasts by water displacement. I found that my breasts have got 50% bigger in the last couple years. However because I gained 15 lbs I'm bigger overall, and they don't look big compared to my body.

I agree.
I wear 32E and it's "on the larger side but within normal range" for my frame.

The band size is a complicated matter. Continental European (except France) sizing is the simplest: you measure yourself tightly under your breasts and the result in cm is the band size.
In French sizing you need to add 15 cm (so European 70 is equal to French 85).
In British and American sizing, you add 4 inches to your result in inches.

So my band is 70 EU, 85 FR and 32 UK.

The cup sizing is even more complicated, esp. for larger sizes, for UK sizing has double letters... just use the size charts of a given manufacturer, really.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

aspieprincess123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Dec 2018, 9:43 am

I often have difficulties as i'm a 40h and the following things annoy me.

Finding decent bras that are not designed for very old women i'm 34 so no fancy sexy lace bras for me.

When I take my bra off and look at my breasts they pretty much are like rocks inside socks and jiggle with the smallest movement.

My nipples are very chunky though they always been big but they feel bigger since my breasts have swelled up.

It's hard to find clothes that fit I often have to buy clothes that are a size or two bigger than what I normally fit just to keep my breasts covered.

Finally nothing keeps them contained I recently did a metafit session in my sports bra and as I was doing star jumps I didn't know for a whole minute my breast popped out and was on show for a whole 2 minutes.

The good point is that my partner finds me topless sexy and I suppose if I was to have a baby it would not go hungry.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Dec 2018, 10:09 am

I see you are in UK... Have you tried Bravissimo? https://www.bravissimo.com/shop-by/size ... -swimwear/ They have clothing as well.
For good prices try brastop: https://www.brastop.com/shop/40h-lingerie-bras
You can also enter your size on ebay search, it works that way.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 5:41 pm

You may try buying them online a store with clear return policies like VS or Target and returning what doesn't fit.