Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Temp username
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Nov 2018, 5:29 am

In 1993 there was the Waco thing in Texas. They show a policeman on the roof trying to get inside by a window, but shot from the inside of the house. He fell on his side. You would think he's dead. 25 years later, in 2018, there was a show on television talking about Waco. They've shown the same scene, but this time they did not stop the tape when the policeman fell down, and he got up after a couple of seconds. I was shocked by the manipulation. They dare calling news on TV information. They say so few you can't even know what's going on exaclty or make your opinion. And then you think that each and everyone is using the power they have to look out for their interests. Strange jungle. Too many phenomenons in this society, but some people somewhere I'm sure know it's architecture. I give up understing how this thing works and bring it down. I hope we are in a barbaric era and some day truth will be part of life, otherwise this planet is wrong.

Last edited by Temp username on 10 Nov 2018, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 6:22 am

You should read 1984, you'd like it.

Temp username
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Nov 2018, 6:34 am

I'd rather need the plain text of the architecture.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 6:49 am

Temp username wrote:
In 1993 there was the Waco thing in Texas. They show a policeman on the roof trying to get inside by a window, but shot from the inside of the house. He fell on his side. You would think he's dead. 25 years later, in 2018, there was a show on television talking about Waco. They've shown the same scene, but this time they did not stop the tape when the policeman fell down, and he got up after a couple of seconds. I was shocked by the manipulation. They dare calling news on TV information. They say so few you can't even know what's going on exaclty or make your opinion. And then you think that each and everyone is using the power they have to look out for their interests. Strange jungle. Too many phenomenons in this society, but some people somewhere I'm sure know it's architecture. I give up understing how this thing works and bring it down. I hope we are in a barbaric era and some day truth will be part of life, otherwise this planet is wrong.

This whole rant just because one man in 25 year old newsclip was only wounded instead of killed... a guy no one ever claimed was killed in the first place? How is that "manipulation"?

Temp username
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Nov 2018, 8:37 am

Said like this, you're right. But it was just an example among tons of them, and not just on TV. Maybe I'm just one among few of them paying attention to those things.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 1:06 pm

I tend to avoid believing anything I see on the news unless I can confirm it independently.