I really like this girl. How do I stay in touch?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

girlpearl
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Nov 2018, 10:51 am

I'm bisexual but i've only dated men before because I don't go out and there are almost no bi/lesbian women in my area on any dating app i've tried hence I keep giving up on ever finding a girlfriend and I stay mostly bicurious because I have no female friends so i'm never around other women, for some reason i've never clicked with any woman i've met they always think i'm weird while the men i've met don't seem to mind.
Now though i've started studying and in my new school is one of the most amazing girls i've met. She's a lesbian. We have classes together sometimes and so far only one week and it's 2 months until next time. We clicked SO well I surprised myself with how social I was with her. One afternoon we spent hours talking and gosh we have so much in common... Yet we're so different at the same time as she's very outgoing and social and loves going out and meeting people. She doesn't know i'm bi. We have each other on messenger as we've talked about study-related things a little bit but now that we won't meet in a while I really wanna stay in touch. The problem though is that I don't quite know the unwritten rules, maybe that's an aspie thing. I do feel I can't exactly text her "hi whats up!" because we didn't add each other to talk personal things even though we ended up doing that in person. I don't know if adding on Facebook would be socially acceptable as it's more personal than just messenger? It was so hard to read her, we may have talked a lot but she is a person who talks to everyone, very open, so wether she liked me or not I couldn't say. People like that maybe don't think it's anything special to get along with someone so well because I think they form new relations quite easily... So maybe if I try to stay in touch she'll think i'm clingy or making too big a deal out of things? I really like this girl so much I get all warm when I remember her smile but I don't wanna step over any boundries. Thanks for any advice. :heart:

girlpearl
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Nov 2018, 5:08 pm

Bump

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 12:58 pm

I guess the only thing to do is to "say hi" or whatever.

Say that you “hope this not an imposition—but I felt like I wanted to keep in touch with you.”

Say that you've had some nice chats with her, and would want to be her friend. On Messenger.

Don’t add her on Facebook. I don't see anything wrong with asking her to be your friend.