Page 29 of 38 [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 38  Next

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:05 pm

^ I've noticed your posts have taken on a pained darker tone as of late.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:23 pm

Wouldn't know.
Alexithymia.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:26 pm

Well I know what emotions are. Here, let me describe it in emoticons.

Process of grief: :skull: :pale: :huh: :cry: :heart: :huh: :cry: :( :huh: :cry: :( :-|

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:37 pm

Alexithymia is the name of the cat.

:mrgreen:

It's a hell of a time calling it for dinner.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:41 pm

Just call it Alex for short. Or Lexi. Problem Solved.

"Here lexi, come get ya kibbles."

"LEXIIIII!! !! !"

"Oh i see you've decapitated another mouse today."

"i guess you're not hungry."

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:44 pm

Mayday! Mayday!

Fun for the neighbours calling Mayday for dinner.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 6:03 pm

I think I read somewhere, that cats with more than three colours in their coats are genetically hermaphrodites, or always female..... :scratch: IS this true? could it....

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 9:20 pm

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 9:22 pm

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 9:33 pm

Cqats can be pretty bad ass sometimes

What is with cats , they always wanna punch other cats in the face

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 8:31 am

theprisoner wrote:
I think I read somewhere, that cats with more than three colours in their coats are genetically hermaphrodites, or always female..... :scratch: IS this true? could it....

I know torties and calicos (3 colour cats) are almost always female. If they are male they are sterile and often have health issues. Also tend to be XXY.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 4:30 pm

^ Yeah that's it. I read that somewhere. Some scientific article on chromosomes most likely.

A woman once told me if she gets reincarnated she want to come back as a CAT...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 10:50 pm

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 1:38 pm

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2022, 3:28 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2022, 12:14 pm

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う