Page 28 of 39 [ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 39  Next

GadgetGuru
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 8:25 pm

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 8:22 pm

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 8:28 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2021, 1:23 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 10:06 am

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 9:39 pm

I had a funny relationship with the cat my family had when I was a kid. I'm not much of a hands-on person when it comes to animals, as that's just me. We had more of a mutual respect relationship there and he seemed to like that I didn't bother him. I didn't interact with him much, but every night he'd sneak into my room and sleep under my bed (which I was fully aware of and thought was funny). He'd generally leave around the time he thought I'd awaken.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 3:40 am

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 3:53 am

I mean according to the amount of cat videos that get watched on the internet, you're not the only one.

Idk I do wonder what is wrong with people who don't like cats, though from what some people say they are afraid of cats and that is why they don't like them. My sister does not really seem to care much for cats, but I have not asked her specifically why.

but yeah I'd be pretty surprised if she ever got a cat, whereas she is probably surprised I don't have a cat. Idk once I get a job and can contribute more to our finances me and my boyfriend could consider getting a cat. He has mentioned if we got a cat he wants an orange one. I mean who knows how it would work out we'd probably go to a shelter and just see whatever cat likes us.

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 12:06 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I mean according to the amount of cat videos that get watched on the internet, you're not the only one.

Idk I do wonder what is wrong with people who don't like cats, though from what some people say they are afraid of cats and that is why they don't like them. My sister does not really seem to care much for cats, but I have not asked her specifically why.

but yeah I'd be pretty surprised if she ever got a cat, whereas she is probably surprised I don't have a cat. Idk once I get a job and can contribute more to our finances me and my boyfriend could consider getting a cat. He has mentioned if we got a cat he wants an orange one. I mean who knows how it would work out we'd probably go to a shelter and just see whatever cat likes us.

I have a white cat with orange tabby patches. He's grumpy but loving when he wants to be. Heads up, I found out from the vet that orange cats have a tendency for gum problems so when/if you do get an orange boy you should try to deal with those from the beginning :). If they still get problems though, it's not your fault, just their genetics.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 1:40 pm

Lulu vs. holographic Lulu.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 3:00 pm

My orange tabby cat just crossed over the Rainbow Bridge two days ago.

He arrived on our porch on a very cold and snowy day five years ago. He was obviously not a feral cat but a house cat who had found himself on the street and had been there for some time (we had seen him around for a while). He advised my wife, our dog -- who until that day had never seen a cat which he did not bark at or chase -- and me that he would be residing at our house until further notice, which never came.

He was so skinny we thought he might be around a couple years old. Took him to the vet and they said he was closer to eleven years old.

He was a magnificent cat, the best cat a couple could ask for. I miss him sorely.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 3:26 pm

I'm glad you were able to give the kitty a good home for 5 years.

Sorry for your loss.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2022, 3:37 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 4:28 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 4:50 pm

Living Entity one moment then a just a bag of molecules next moment. :(

Temporality of existence is absurd sometimes. :skull: Excuse me, While I bring this thread down.

But yeah cats are cute little things. :D

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:00 pm

^ Have you seen my threads?
Don't think it's possible to bring any of them down any further
Than they've already sunk.