What are you doing for Christmas this year?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2018, 2:09 pm

I'll be spending it with my parents, sister, and my aunt.

Plus, I'll probably be visiting my Grandma in my home town at some point, and maybe I'll see my uncle and my cousin. So, the usual. My uncle will be talking about conspiracy theories (if he visits at the same time we visit my Grandma that is, sometimes they go at another time) whilst my cousin will probably want to show me all his craft projects and/or play a game.

Chances are there will be plenty of chocolate tins and Christmas lights. My dad will probably start debating my uncle, trying to point out all the flaws in the conspiracy theories whilst my uncle stubbornly refuses to change his position on the matter. We'll hear about my uncle's new job (he changes careers a lot) and the news on whatever bizarre neighbourhood drama we've missed since moving away from my home town.

Whenever my aunt visits I can never find anything, because whenever she tidies she tends to put things in unexpected places. :?

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 6:01 pm

Two days before Christmas, my mom will have a small get-together with my family. I will be going to my aunt's annual Christmas party on Christmas Eve, and then I will go to my in-laws for Christmas Day.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 10:30 pm

I'm going over to Adelaide for Christmas to be with my relatives there.