Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

29 Nov 2018, 4:35 pm

Iv'e seen plenty of men who arne't attractive in the conventional sense have beautiful girlfriends/wives and no it's not always because they're rich.

- People say short guys can't get girls yet I know a guy who's 5 ft 2 and asian and his girlfriend is a cute blonde girl around his height.

- A couple in their early thirties used to regularly come to the gym that I go to and I deadlifted with them a couple of times. The girl was a tall blonde around 5 ft 8 with a cute face and nice body. The husband was roughly the same height, was fat with a beer belly, and didn't have the greatest looking face.

- I knew this girl in college who was easily a 10, was a cheerleader for the college football team, and was in a sorority. You'd think she would only date a typical "Chad" a 6 ft tall good looking white guy. Yet she's dating an average looking asian guy roughly her height.

So I don't think looks matter as much as you think they do. Obviously some girls will care, but these are the girls you don't want to be dating anyways.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2018, 11:22 am

ShadowProphet wrote:
- People say short guys can't get girls yet I know a guy who's 5 ft 2 and asian and his girlfriend is a cute blonde girl around his height.

- A couple in their early thirties used to regularly come to the gym that I go to and I deadlifted with them a couple of times. The girl was a tall blonde around 5 ft 8 with a cute face and nice body. The husband was roughly the same height, was fat with a beer belly, and didn't have the greatest looking face.

- I knew this girl in college who was easily a 10, was a cheerleader for the college football team, and was in a sorority. You'd think she would only date a typical "Chad" a 6 ft tall good looking white guy. Yet she's dating an average looking asian guy roughly her height.

Not all that glitters is gold, especially when it comes to dating. There's a real possibility that these women were looking for a beta male to settle down with, after spending years "partying" with alpha males, and these men seemed tolerable enough. (Most women do it between ages 28 and 36, the age group I stay away from dating-wise.) The college girl is younger than that, unless she's a nontraditional student.) The women don't feel any attraction to their boyfriends; they just want the stability and the good life that a beta male usually provides. They're not attracted to them, they would be to an alpha male. While these men are soaring 10,000 feet above the ground in pure joy, their girlfriends could easily be feeling a low-level revulsion, and maybe a guilty conscience for feeling that way.

For a point of comparison, chew on this. You're backpacking through Europe with a friend or two, and some guy you just met tells you there's a Slovakian hostel, where women lust after geeky American men (read: beta males). Would you eagerly jump on the next train over, or would think to yourself: "hey, wait a minute, something ain't right". :?

XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Dec 2018, 12:56 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
ShadowProphet wrote:

Not all that glitters is gold, especially when it comes to dating. There's a real possibility that these women were looking for a beta male to settle down with, after spending years "partying" with alpha males, and these men seemed tolerable enough. (Most women do it between ages 28 and 36, the age group I stay away from dating-wise.) The college girl is younger than that, unless she's a nontraditional student.) The women don't feel any attraction to their boyfriends; they just want the stability and the good life that a beta male usually provides. They're not attracted to them, they would be to an alpha male. While these men are soaring 10,000 feet above the ground in pure joy, their girlfriends could easily be feeling a low-level revulsion, and maybe a guilty conscience for feeling that way.

For a point of comparison, chew on this. You're backpacking through Europe with a friend or two, and some guy you just met tells you there's a Slovakian hostel, where women lust after geeky American men (read: beta males). Would you eagerly jump on the next train over, or would think to yourself: "hey, wait a minute, something ain't right". :?

Stop it with the "incel" crap. It's not welcome on WP.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2018, 4:22 pm

Whenever I hear somebody complain that men want to dominate or be in charge of women, or that they see women as sex objects, I stop reading. Clearly, none of that junk is relevant to autistics. I doubt it is relevant for any considerable number of men in general either. Let's face it. If you are a dominant male, you fit perfectly into today's dating culture and thus have no problem finding women. Which means it is all junk when applied to NDs.