Page 23 of 74 [ 1170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 74  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 6:36 pm

Fnord wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
there are many incels who are fit, slender, hygienic, and even with paying jobs!
While they may be incels, they may not be incels for very long -- even with Trump's personality.

this incel was fit, slender, hygienic and employed in lower-middle-class job, and remained in the incel state until god finally felt sorry enough for me to drop some lonely female into my lap, quite literally, in my 50s, when it was too late for me to be much good.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 7:03 pm

Never give up hope Blabs...However grim the prospects

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 7:13 pm

cyberdad wrote:

thank you Cyber :heart: i found too many other things to take up my time until i kick the bucket, i don't really need a mate now. would be nice to have, for sure, but not desperate. i'm just too set in my ways.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 7:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

thank you Cyber :heart: i found too many other things to take up my time until i kick the bucket, i don't really need a mate now. would be nice to have, for sure, but not desperate. i'm just too set in my ways.

I was the same, and circumstances do/can change. The trick here is to not have high expectations and "let it be"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 7:41 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I was the same, and circumstances do/can change. The trick here is to not have high expectations and "let it be"

had a "false alarm" a few years ago, a WPer literally fell into my lap. but she was too youthful and i was too old. i'm well-past my sell-by date.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 8:15 pm

Fnord wrote:
4. An Interesting Lifestyle: The key is to not be just another guy who goes to a boring 9 to 5 job, then watches TV and plays computer games all day long.

I'm that guy but I can still get dates. In my experience the key to getting dates is having a good income.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 8:21 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
4. An Interesting Lifestyle: The key is to not be just another guy who goes to a boring 9 to 5 job, then watches TV and plays computer games all day long.

I'm that guy but I can still get dates. In my experience the key to getting dates is having a good income.

i guess one must be upper-middle class at least, or professional class.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 1:46 am

Well I watched this video and they had some interesting things to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMV3R8-EsSs

In that video, they said that one third of men below 29 are still virgins about. Is that true, and if so, do incels have to feel that bad about it, if it's common as one third?

They also say that men find women who are in their 30s and have better careers, unnatractive usually. I find this a bit hard to believe, as I think I could still be attracted to a woman even if she had a good career. However, if this is true, and there are a lot of women in their 30s who are alone, could incel guys persue them, and they may have a better chance with them therefore, if those women are not being persued near as much, like they said?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 2:18 am

i for one was bent outta shape because i sensed that my best years were being frustrated by social norms. i definitely have found older women to be sexy but intimidating as they are more mature than me and accomplished.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 3:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

i guess one must be upper-middle class at least, or professional class.

Even lower middle class can pull.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 3:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
i for one was bent outta shape because i sensed that my best years were being frustrated by social norms. i definitely have found older women to be sexy but intimidating as they are more mature than me and accomplished.

The most intimidating is when they're like 21 but they have a bajillion achievements.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 4:07 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The most intimidating is when they're like 21 but they have a bajillion achievements.

Now that is what I call intimidating. I went on a couple of dates with a 21 year old like that. She was very laid back and had a very dark sense of humour but that feeling of swinging a little too high is always there throughout your time together regardless of how much you're out at ease.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 4:18 am

Once you pass the looks department there's a few rituals to pass and then you can score

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 4:22 am

auntblabby wrote:

had a "false alarm" a few years ago, a WPer literally fell into my lap. but she was too youthful and i was too old. i'm well-past my sell-by date.[/quote]

Ironically when I was 35 I dated a 23 yr old Asian girl and she was really cute (into fluffy pokemons and girly things). Despite her really being into me, the problem I was painfully aware that we had nothing in common, mostly because she was still childlike. Her interests were school aged. I broke it off.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 5:07 am

:(

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2021, 7:42 pm

Nades wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Now that is what I call intimidating. I went on a couple of dates with a 21 year old like that. She was very laid back and had a very dark sense of humour but that feeling of swinging a little too high is always there throughout your time together regardless of how much you're out at ease.

What had she achieved?