Is my new team manager playing tricks with me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

hmk66
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Nov 2018, 2:48 pm

Since September I have a new team manager. With my old (in the sense that she was my boss several years, not in the sense of a boss with a high age) boss and my team manager, I made the following appointment. Because I was told to have a learning disorder, I want to be tested again, and told my team manager that I will tell him enything that happens, and which I think it is important for him to know.

So... I went to my doctor, arranged an appointment with a psychologist, and told him that I want to be tested. He refused. Instead he arranged an appointment with someone that arranged a wage subsidy, and she told him and me that there still are problems for the school to teach me things. That is a lie, but for the school, my employer, there is a financial reason to lie. Conflict of interests. It is in the interest of the school to lie about my skills.

I mailed my team manager, and ask him what happened. Why was my plan to get me tested sabotaged? I won't accuse him, but I will ask who did it.

I have had more problems with psychologists. If I ask for help (and that is almost never actually, because I can manage a lot of things on my one, also as an autistic child), it will be refused.

But I suspect my team manager (which is my higher boss) to play tricks with me.

About lying about my skills and discrimination, I have read that the Dutch State Secretary of Social Affairs will think about steps to make tricks like described above, a crime. But I may be retired when such a law is created and is made operational.