Are assumed dog whistles considered bigotry under WP rules?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 2:10 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
As for Goldfish's comment about Ezra , report it and see what happens. No one else has reported it so clearly Ezra appears to be ok with it.

i've already hit the report button regarding similar 3 or 4 times recently. what i am the least okay with is threads being derailed to talk about me off topic. just send me a pm ffs.

as for goldfish's comments, he alluded it's because he's upset with the fact that i consider him unqualified to have discovered the cause of autism and unqualified to have discovered an ultimate treatment for autism. umpteen other people have expressed a similar opinion as well of course. but for whatever reason he's apparently decided to put the focus straight onto me. and it's been longer than i can remember since i ever addressed the subject until recently. although to his credit, he did at least send me one pm about it a couple of months ago. to which i replied, that i was no longer interested in talking about it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 8:27 am

Ezra and Goldfish are always at it. They’re like frenemies. Similar to how Raptor and Kraichauer used to get at it.

They can’t live with each other. They can’t live without each other.