Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Faith92
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Nov 2018, 10:50 am

Fnord wrote:
Faith92 wrote:
Not long until my doctors appointment now.
Deep, slow breaths ...

:D

I'll try. :D

Faith92
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Nov 2018, 10:56 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Faith92 wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
Why were you even having unprotected sex if you didn't want to get pregnant?

I didn't not want to get pregnant, I love kids and would love to be a mother, it's just been a surprise.
I just worry because of all my health problems, I'd hate for my child to have the same problems. Some of them are horrible and severe.

I understand. I have Bipolar Disorder and I would hate to pass that down to my child. It's a genetic mental illness and several people in my family have it. There's also a heart condition my mama has that runs in our family and I'd hate for my child to end up with that too.

That’s exactly what I worry about. I have an auto immune disease and problems with my heart. I just worry that A, my child could get similar or the same problems, like Autism and B, I might be poorly badly sometimes which would make caring for a child really difficult. But I guess I’d have my boyfriend so it might not be so bad.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2018, 2:21 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:

Exactly. I'll never understand why some women in this day and age who AREN'T trying to get pregnant don't bother using protection. There's really no excuse. Condoms are cheap/free, and plan b is over the counter.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2018, 2:23 pm

Faith92 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Faith92 wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

I didn't not want to get pregnant, I love kids and would love to be a mother, it's just been a surprise.
I just worry because of all my health problems, I'd hate for my child to have the same problems. Some of them are horrible and severe.

I understand. I have Bipolar Disorder and I would hate to pass that down to my child. It's a genetic mental illness and several people in my family have it. There's also a heart condition my mama has that runs in our family and I'd hate for my child to end up with that too.

That’s exactly what I worry about. I have an auto immune disease and problems with my heart. I just worry that A, my child could get similar or the same problems, like Autism and B, I might be poorly badly sometimes which would make caring for a child really difficult. But I guess I’d have my boyfriend so it might not be so bad.

So then why are you taking the risk of getting pregnant by not using protection?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2018, 2:26 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
Exactly. I'll never understand why some women in this day and age who AREN'T trying to get pregnant don't bother using protection. There's really no excuse. Condoms are cheap/free, and plan b is over the counter.
C'mon, people!

Faith92 is stressed-out enough already, so please don't add to it by judging her so harshly. If she's pregnant, then she's pregnant, and there is no need for guilt-tripping or playing the blame-and-shame game.

Pregnancy is a real burden, and nothing to joke about, either.

Faith92
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2018, 5:16 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

I already explained before, I'd love to have kids but I worry because of my own health problems. But you live with whatever life you get given and if I have kids then they would as well. Life is a beautiful gift and even with all my health problems I still enjoy my life. As I said, it wasn't planned but I didn't not want to have kids. That's all I'll say on the subject. I'm stressed enough as it is. Some bad news. I've noticed blood after going to the bathroom so I'm now waiting for results to come back, it could be nothing but my gran had a miscarriage once so I'm really worried.

Angel 6
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2018, 3:54 am

It might be nothing, but you were wise to get it checked out.

Positive thinking Faith.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 6:23 am

Faith92 wrote:
Some bad news. I've noticed blood after going to the bathroom so I'm now waiting for results to come back, it could be nothing but my gran had a miscarriage once so I'm really worried.

I've been told that that is very common, but most people just don't talk about it.

It's why you're supposed to wait a certain amount of time before announcing your pregnancy to friends/family/etc.

Hope everything turns out well.

Faith92
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Nov 2018, 8:57 am

I lost the baby.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 9:10 am

(((((((Faith92)))))))

:cry: I'm sorry ... so very sorry ...

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 11:18 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Faith.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 11:27 am

I am sorry to hear of your loss. We lost a child through a miscarriage but we also had two marvelous children born to us along the way.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 2:37 pm

Faith92 wrote:
I lost the baby.

So sorry for your loss :cry: :cry: :cry:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2018, 12:58 am

Faith92 wrote:
I lost the baby.

I'm sorry.

How far along were you?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2018, 1:13 am

Faith92 is a strong woman and can handle what life dishes out.