Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2018, 12:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
The U.S leads the world in "human rights violations." How many countries are we bombing currently? I believe the number is seven. And lets not forget that the Obama administration, with Hillary as SOS, is largely responsible for all the children fleeing Honduras. In 2009, we were directly involved in overthrowing a democratically elected government, which led to a humanitarian crisis when an authoritarian regime came to power.

Spoken like a true patriot.

So suddenly you're a nationalist supporting your country destroying other countries?

I'm objecting to your parroting of Russian propaganda.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2018, 12:25 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
The U.S leads the world in "human rights violations." How many countries are we bombing currently? I believe the number is seven. And lets not forget that the Obama administration, with Hillary as SOS, is largely responsible for all the children fleeing Honduras. In 2009, we were directly involved in overthrowing a democratically elected government, which led to a humanitarian crisis when an authoritarian regime came to power.

So suddenly you're a nationalist supporting your country destroying other countries?

I'm objecting to your parroting of Russian propaganda.

You can't just call everything you don't like "Russian propaganda". The US has been decimating countries since the end of WWII. People were exposing the US's crimes long before this Russia hysteria.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2018, 12:25 pm

AspE wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Please feel to correct me for any inaccurate statements.

Oscar Meyer Lansky