Do you ever sleep with a teddy bear or something?

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lovelyanathema
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jun 2022, 5:37 pm

I sleep with two baby blankets, A giant stuffed duck, and six stuffed bats. One of my baby blankets and one of my bats I carry with me everywhere.

Weirdoesforlife77
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2022, 5:04 am

Ever since I was little I have had a pillow to sleep with. I take her everywhere when I feel sad or need someone to talk to. She is my best friend. I talk to her when I need someone to talk to but can't find anyone.
When I was little I used to hold on of the open corners and drag her around on the floor and I still do it

TheJazzLovingGuy123
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Aug 2022, 8:24 pm

I sleep with my Garfield and my Odie every night. I love to snuggle up with them after a long day no matter what I've been through.

Elixanne
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Oct 2022, 9:57 am

Definitely! I’ve been sleeping with a sheep plushie my entire life. A few years back he became too small, now I have a triceratops and an Ikea shark. They’re so comfy, I love hugging them and rocking in bed. The shark is big enough the lie on.

xxSkull_Princessxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Mar 2023, 3:38 pm

I mostly sleep with my Pillow Pets (I have a ladybug and a dolphin) as well as a small heart shaped pillow that I got as a toddler.