Do you ever sleep with a teddy bear or something?

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Nov 2018, 9:33 pm

I have a body pillow (NO, there isn't a person on it) that my parents gave me for Christmas a couple years ago. I like to have it leaning against my back so it feels like I'm being cuddled.

Recently, I've tried bringing my old teddy bear to bed again, but that combined with the body pillow makes my bed feel a little crowded. It does make me feel cute, though. :)

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

02 Dec 2018, 7:02 pm

I sometimes sleep with a stuffed Sonic The Hedgehog doll. I do this because I just want something soft to hold on to while I sleep. It also feels nice to have something in your arm because it makes sleeping more comfortable. :D

KingExplosionMurder
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2018, 11:01 am

I sleep with my baby blanket still and I also have a stuffed coqui frog that I got on a family trip to Puerto Rico six years ago. I found it recently and have been sleeping with it every night. I like the pressure of having an object push on me

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2018, 12:09 pm

I had my lovies (Burp rags from when I was a baby).
I would sleep with them, bring them to school with me, and cry when I lost them. I only stopped after elementary school, and mostly because I lost most of them.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 4:45 am

I also sleep with a body pillow.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 6:22 am

I can't sleep very well without something to hug. I used to hug stuffed animals, but lately I just use a small pillow instead. I feel like it's a bit cleaner, since I can put the pillow case in the wash.

unique journey challenges
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2018, 7:37 am

i love my soft toys. im currently in a psych ward and i got my parents to bring all of them. so i currently have about 10 soft toys. im 15 by the way.

Res Aspect
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2019, 12:31 am

Lol my bed is absolutely filled to the brim with pillows and stuffed animals.

lemonlolly
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Feb 2019, 10:39 pm

Yes! I always sleep with my Orca toy.
Ever since i was a baby i would throw everything (toys, blankets, pillows, etc) out of my bed, but i always love my orca lol.
:D :) :o :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :heart:

Spiderbrain
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Feb 2019, 6:51 pm

This is a little late but oh well.

I will hug my stuffed dalmatian when I'm extremely anxious while trying to fall asleep. Idk why but my anxiety peeks at an all-time high at night so having a stuffed animal to hug on helps me calm down.

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 8:45 pm

Lowkey slept with like 15 stuffed animal up to a few years ago... I still have a couple on my bed but I dont really cuddle them or anything

ASD_Geek
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2019, 9:29 am

Although I am older now, I slept with a bed full of pillows and stuffed animals until I was 15 and my parents took them. I particularly liked a stuffed "Yield" sign pillow and stuffed large bunny that I had since I was little. Now I sleep with a lot of pillows. I like the comforting feeling of them and being able to use them to get comfortable.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 9:34 am

I slept with a Santa Claus until I was about 12.

After that, no way.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 2:10 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I slept with a Santa Claus until I was about 12.

After that, no way.

You mean one of those bell ringer guys?

forestlilly
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jun 2019, 3:59 pm

yeah, iv been sleeping with the same rabbit teddy practically since I was born :albino:

inkgirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jul 2019, 12:47 am

Yup! I have a great love for stuffed animals, and sometimes there are so many plush toys on my bed that it is difficult to find somewhere to lay down. I pretty much always sleep with stuffed animals, and my blankie, and my weighted blanket. And an assortment of books. Needless to say, my bunk bed is rather crowded.

On a slightly unrelated note: I made up a song about my stuffed animals on my bunk bed, and sometimes I'll sing it to them.