Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 9:32 am

I clicked on this thread thinking that it was about a woman wanting to give a man a massage.

Imagine my disappointment.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 9:38 am

My gf is a massage therapist. :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 9:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
My gf is a massage therapist.
My wife is a Filipina.

Raise or fold.

:D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 12:36 pm

Fnord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
My wife is a Filipina.

Raise or fold.

:D

My girlfriend too.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 2:02 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
My wife is a Filipina. Raise or fold.
My girlfriend too.
Draw.

:lol: Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

03 Dec 2018, 2:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
I clicked on this thread thinking that it was about a woman wanting to give a man a massage.

Imagine my disappointment.
Then it would belong in the Adult section :lol:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 2:56 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
Everyone is different, some will go nuts if you write too early, some won't. Some will take it as an interest, and some will see you as needy.

When i write to a girl, i wait 24 hours, if she haven't answered by then (and she has been online since then), i guess she's not interested and block her to prevent wasting more time.

You are right, everyone is different. When I met this guy, I wrote some messages to him, he was ok with it. Other times he came online without talking to me, I wrote to him asking do you still want to talk to me, he replied to me telling me he want to talk to me still, but that was 3 days ago. Maybe I screwed things up, I can do that, I’m not very good with men.

Give it some time, you got someone to talk to. There may be a reason why he isn't messaging you, he may be on a business trip, down with the flu, lost his internet access or whatever. Drop a message in a week and check what he is up to.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2018, 4:37 pm

Ichinin wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
Everyone is different, some will go nuts if you write too early, some won't. Some will take it as an interest, and some will see you as needy.

When i write to a girl, i wait 24 hours, if she haven't answered by then (and she has been online since then), i guess she's not interested and block her to prevent wasting more time.

You are right, everyone is different. When I met this guy, I wrote some messages to him, he was ok with it. Other times he came online without talking to me, I wrote to him asking do you still want to talk to me, he replied to me telling me he want to talk to me still, but that was 3 days ago. Maybe I screwed things up, I can do that, I’m not very good with men.

Give it some time, you got someone to talk to. There may be a reason why he isn't messaging you, he may be on a business trip, down with the flu, lost his internet access or whatever. Drop a message in a week and check what he is up to.

He been coming online without talking to me :( :cry: I think I did something to ruin things :cry: :cry: :cry: