Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 4:50 am

gabemai314 wrote:
Thanks for the advice everyone. He has dismissed any piece of evidence that I present to him.

Sounds like the typical voter for a certain US political party.

I had a friend (emphasis on had) diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, whenever he called me he brought up UFOs and Nazis. I told him like 58 billion times that he should shut up about these subjects when he talked to me, because it's not real and i'm not interested. Still, he persisted and now i've "cut the cord" on that relationship, and he refuse to even consider that he has done anything wrong.

I used to emphasize with him because he was beaten up by a ex classmate from when we went to high school, who turned out to be a bit of a alcoholic sociopath that people go over to the other side of the street to avoid. But now i don't care anymore since he couldn't shut up about these subjects that he gets from watching ufo "documentaries" on youtube.

Moral of the story - you don't HAVE to talk to some people.

gabemai314
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Location: Loveland, Colorado, USA, Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe

03 Mar 2019, 11:27 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
You’re wasting your time with these nutters. You won’t win.

“The sun is hollow” would be enough for me to end that conversation.

I like to read up on and contemplate conspiracies. Believing them is another story.

I think I do it just to troll them. It's funny to watch them react. Sometimes they write in all caps and go on rampages calling me a 'freemason weasel' or a shill. LOL! :lol: