My Abelist group home staff are trying to make me fail Schoo

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

climategeek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Dec 2018, 8:15 pm

I have a very busy schedule as I work part-time I go to school and I have tutoring sessions. Knowing this, my staff Force me to do all the chores in the apartment and once I'm done they give me other chores to do that are totally unnecessary like washing the tub in the bathroom and scrubbing the toilet.

They know I have homework to do and then I get confrontational with them where I tell them you're telling me that it's my fault I don't have time to do my homework yet look what you're making me do if I won't have time to do homework tonight the only one to blame is you.

Because of my anti in. List and anti-authoritarian attitude my parents have decided to bring down the lawn me and they said that because of my anti-authoritarian stance, that I need more authority and a stricter control over my life and not less authority. My parents and my staff agreed that I have to be in bed by 11 p.m. every evening no conditions. Knowing this my staff work me and force me to do chores but right after the time I have to go to bed and then when it's time to do my homework they tell me either OU came home too late, or if you hadn't argued with me I would have let you do your homework.

I've even been spending nearly all of my income that I get for my two-day-a-week job on Uber and the Express railroad just to get home faster so I would have more time to do homework and if I come home earlier to staff just make me do more chores until it's time to go to bed and the more argumentative I am the more work they give me and the lesa homework time they gave me.

I've even recorded one of my altercations with my staff and I uploaded it to YouTube which got them extremely pissed.

I warned them that the worse they treat me the more I'm going to expose them until they hopefully lose their jobs. and they're going to make my life difficult for me, I'm sure as hell going to make theirs difficult as well.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2018, 8:24 pm

Sue them.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2018, 8:28 pm

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/dhs/prevention/office-of-ombudsman.page

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 5:55 pm

climategeek, are you still around?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Feb 2019, 6:57 am

I'd suggest going to the library after skewl/work to do your homework & studding instead of going to where you are staying.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 7:14 am

...:-( :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 8:16 am

nick007 wrote:
I'd suggest going to the library after skewl/work to do your homework & studding instead of going to where you are staying.

That's a great idea.

climategeek, I would also keep gathering evidence of what they are doing to you, but this time do not tell them you are gathering evidence. This is important, otherwise they will change their behaviour to look good for the camera, which you certainly don't want. You want to show people what is really going on around you, which is that they are taking away your human rights.

Don't let them get you down. You keep fighting and don't quit. Understand me? And keep uploading it to YouTube, and spread the news to many places. Facebook, other social media. Everywhere. Record everything.